Titanic Research Archive rolled back?

Yesterday before I ran a Horrific Vision, I upgraded my Titanic Research Archive to either 2/3 or 3/3 on Singular Sanitation Expertise. When I checked today while doing some planning on future research, I see that Singular Sanitation Expertise has been rolled back to 1/3. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, any particular reason why?

Youā€™d want to pop in a ticket to have this looked into, Feonyss. The way our infrastructure works, ā€˜rollbacksā€™ donā€™t usually happen - at least not in the way some games experience them.

This has happened to me as well, i had 3 in singular sanitation expertise and 2 in clear sight. Upon checking the archive today i had 1 in sanitation expertise and 1 in clear sight (which technically shouldnā€™t happen unless 3 are in Sanitation).

Iā€™ve opened a ticket regarding this. Maybe worth noting that i just transferred servers.

Update: the ticket i originally submitted was essentially given a confusing response. So i submitted another under the ā€œNot listedā€ category, and iā€™ve also submitted a bug report.

I had transferred servers as well, and have an open ticket. A GM responded to me saying that I had only earned 117 mementos, but had 236 on my currency tab. My cloak is currently at level 5, which means I should have earned a minimum of 400 mementos from completing those 4 horrific visions, and I cleared the trash around Thrall and did some of the 2nd areas as well, so I should probably have well more.

Iā€™ve updated the ticket to mention that I xferred from another server, hopefully the GMs can take a look at the logs for that character and see the total I should have earned and reimburse what Iā€™m missing :frowning:

Edit: A friend of mine pointed out thereā€™s an achievement for getting at mementos. I have earned 1513 mementos, and unfortunately I havenā€™t found an accurate list of how much it costs each time you upgrade, by looking around and my unfortunately bad memory is something like this:

1st = 100
2nd = 150
3rd = 250
4th = 400

Edit: Corrected Math :frowning:
For a total of 900 mementos. I have 63 on hand, so Iā€™m missing about 550, unless my rank numbers are incorrect.

Just wanted to add that I too am experiencing this exact same problem and I too server transferred a couple of days ago, so itā€™s looking to be related.

Just adding, I too have encounter the same bug. I submitted a ticket, the response I received was

ā€œwe are looking into this issue, but at this time we have no resolution for you. Keep checking the forums, itā€™s possible your currency may be refunded in the future. We apologize for the setback but please keep playing.ā€

I guess I will submit another ticket in the hopes I can get a GM who either restore my talent tree or refund the currency I have spent.

Please donā€™t; if theyā€™re looking into it, theyā€™re looking into it, and thereā€™s probably nothing that a GM can do at this time.

3 Likes

This is correct. It looks like there is a bug report submitted for this to have the QA Team investigate. Game Masters will not be able to help you with it at this time. Theyā€™ll need to wait for the QA Team to review, confirm that there is a bug, and then determine the safest way to fix up players who may have been affected.

Sorry for the trouble!

3 Likes

This has also happened to me. My buddy and I swapped servers yesterday and i noticed i had 4 points stripped from my research tree. Iā€™m not going to be running visions until this is fixed, which is annoying because now im sitting on 4 keys.

Weā€™ve been reassured that itā€™s safe to spend the Mementos to get your old ranks back.

1 Like