Titanforging and Warforging make me upset

I’m not simply projecting my own negative connotations upon those words. Look at this thread. Look at the other thread where someone is complaining they got a 60 ilvl forge from a world quest that the base was 360. Search for “lazy”, “welfare”, “deserve”. I can point you to many examples where those words, and others, were used derogatorily. I can point you at other people who feel exactly the way I do who posted so in this thread.

Edit: Just for good measure I hopped over to the other thread and this is in the last post as of me editing this, and this isn’t uncommon at all and it’s not counting all the crap that the mods delete:

I’m looking at him in context of the discussion we’re having. Clearly he’s got a bit of an ego, hell he threw out in the middle of this…

So am I off base? Sure, it’s possible. But I’m not going to give him a pass because he writes guides or gives spec feedback. I’m not going to give him a pass because he’s “objectively one of the best players in the world”. In the end, his opinion is just that, an opinion. It carries no more weight than your opinion or my opinion. Unless he suddenly became a systems developer (according to him) and the forums haven’t updated.

The only people that magically find it insulting are people who aren’t actually casuals. So how bout we let them speak for themselves. More than a few have done so in this thread and none of them mentioned that. Hrm…wonder why.