<Titan Werks> Emerald Dream. Lf all, especially returning/new players

I’ve decided to build a guild for those who remember how the game used to be, and still is on hardcore classic. No raid logging, no empty roster, no empty discord, no forcing you to pug. Titan Werks on Emerald Dream is going to re-establish what it means to be in a Warcraft guild. Camaraderie, group efforts, guild events, progression through guild ranks and end game content based on your investment. The current, toxic, pug-centric, soloist degeneracy that passes for WoW just isn’t acceptable for us, and I’m sure many of you are tired of it as well. Lets change it and build our own legacy guild. A home for new players, returning players, and those of us who kept our subs up only to watch the pug meta destroy the game in real time. This will not be purely a social endeavor, the guild goals will be to build towards CE progression and RBG domination as we grow and solidify. However, we will not leave behind our membership who wish to enjoy the game casually. There will be multiple raid groups, multiple rbg groups, support for guild key groups, arena groups, and even backing for wpvp enjoyers and RP. The goal is to take advantage of all that WoW has to offer, together.

Feel free to contact me any time, I try to make myself available frequently to talk, hear ideas, or discuss anything involving the game and the guild.

Discord:
aangelhawk

Btag:
Aangelhawk#1698

Throwing out a bump. Raid lead is currently 3/9 heroic and looking to fill roles for casual and progression groups. Come join us today.

Looking at 2 days for each group. As people join we will flesh out the days. Trying to prioritize tuesday for progression and a second day as we discover newcomer avaialability

Raid days are solidifying as Tuesday/Thursday for progression and Wednesday for casual. rbgs are starting on Friday nights. jump in now and start enjoying the game again

We are building steam and always looking for new members. Contact me anytime to talk about it

We are looking to get AotC in january. We may have to do it through the pug system but we would much rather do it with you.

If you’re reading this, you’re invited to join us at raid tonight and see how you like it. add me up

we are looking to kill fyrakk and heroic gnarlroot thursday night. hit us up

we can always use more friends, contact me anytime

guild discord

we are now 2/9 Heroic and ready to start building for our upcoming aotc kill. message anytime to talk about joining

Welcome back from the holidays everyone! We are ready to get back rolling and would love to have you come join us. Please message me any time, or ask any guildy for an invite. we are about to start our push for aotc and into mythic prog. We are currently 3/9 heroic and looking to ascend rapidly

Our new nights and times are:

Tuesday Progression 700-1030pm Server (central)
Wednesday Casual/farm/alt night 700-1030pm Server (central)
Thursday Progression 700-1030pm Server (central)

here is an updated discord link as well