Tired of the endless re-roll need some class choice advice

Hey fellow WoW players, how are we?

I’ve come back to WoW from a long break after not really playing too dedicated (I started playing at the tail end of MoP…came back for Legion and quit playing soon after hitting level cap.)

So I come to the forums for some real class choosing advice, as to what to play that will fulfill my needs.

So my needs/wants ect. are.

1. Engaging class/spec, I like to feel as if I’m truly playing the class, and not just rolling my face on my keyboard…
  2. Aesthetically pleasing, if I am going to put effort into leveling, gearing and competing, I want to look good and have a good amount of mogs to choose from. (So whatever armor class seems to have the most badass looking mogs.)
  3. I want to Gold Farm by gathering groups of mobs, and wiping them out for the most part, I find this kind of Gold Farming to be more enjoyable than say gathering herbs/hide/minerals.
  4. A competitive class for end-game content that I won’t have to wait for days for a pug group to invite me for things like Mythic+/Dungeons.
  5. As far as PvP goes, I see myself mostly sticking to OWPvP and only going to Arenas/BGs for needed things like unlocks for certain gear/talents ect. So something that has good 1vX potential.
  6. Feels like a badass while playing it, I am a aggressive style player, I like to get in there and fek stuff up, while still having the mobility to lolnope out of there if stuff goes south.

Thank you for your time, and responses.

Sounds like you’d enjoy either a Druid or a Monk. Both have good mobility & AOE for farming. Both give you the option for DPS, Tank, & Heals as well.

So i hate to break it to ya but every class’s rotation in m+ and raids is just a hair above a monkey hitten buttons that light up. So being engaging is kind of non-question.

outside of that i agree with the above dude about druid and monk.

stay away from mail anything as blizz wants to make all mail look like hot garbage.

I’d suggest either monk druid or shaman except shaman i think just got shafted as far as the mini rework every class got.