Tired of rbg dodging

Hi,

I have not qued a lot except my guild group. However, a dk that streams has been gatekeeping the 1700 bracket then rage whispering the 1600 teams hes been beating. I have been trying to snipe him and he dodges me on stream and continually gets away with it.

I pug a lot and am usually very positive to people and it hurts the community to have a 1700 bully. Any ideas to get flarkness to quit dodging me, and more importantly after beating a 1600 team msging them byrating and hurting there morale?

4 Likes

somehow queue up undetected… if u need to fill a few slots with the group finder maybe toss lead to someone he doesn’t know?

Why do people do this, who cares who you versus? gosh… lets just let the game die some more and not queue for 2 days.

Flarkness queing rbg’s never thought I would see the day lmao

Thank God I am in the 2k bracket…

1 Like

lost it at 1700 rated bully.

dang what a beast!

1 Like

the struggle is real

He’s quite the dude, isn’t he?

Flarkness is 3k multi hero that trains into priest aoe bubble. Walking Dead is hatd

Lol do you need an inside man.
I’ll help

You’ve reported the player in-game?

haha goofball, was funny beatin you with my viewers the other day. tried so hard to snipe me just to lose to 5 0 cr players and give them their first win

btw, we beat abn with me as blood dk fc tonight. so the only thing you want to be known for, your pride and joy, the entirety of your character…

even THAT I do better.

to see the vod if you want.

i know it’s going to be so heartbreaking to watch me storming the ladder as the real best blood dk in the bracket. pce my silly friend

5 Likes

you beat abn, want a cookie? You were also hard carried by peturb.

Let me say this to you one time, I have a vod of my guild group of 1350 xp players vs ur viewers I did 2x ur kbs and 2.5 million damage more. Your not the last idiot to call me out and get embarrassed. I also gy farmed ur viewer group with said guild group a month earlier with a disc priest killing you as you tried to blood tank.

Spend less time on the forums and more time dodging the wizard trying to kill you and your friends at Hogwarts kid.

I have multiple vods beating abn, you can watch them at twitch.tv/cathorist, which I know you already are1

perturbed was seconds away from throwing the game, I saved his drunken booty by clicking flag

you’re a 1 time hero, 1750 3s player hard stuck at sub skinnyfiends level

sorry for taking over your dreams and expanding them, getting hero as your favorite spec

time to continue slaughtering the ladder in a bracket you could never reach.

check out my viewer group at twitch.tv/flarknesstv though if you need help getting out of that bracket

cya doof

8 Likes

this thread solidifies and backs up any claims that RBGs are the most toxic form of PvP in this game.

17 Likes

Blorg is still in the RBG scene at all?

Borg, There is no gate keeping, you just need to be better. If hes dodging you then you should be easily past the 1700 bracket and have no reason for this post.

Wow Borg , you’re literally contradicting yourself with your own post. Hardstuck in the 1700 bracket and this person “dodging you” is gatekeeping so you should climb in the bracket? Maybe after another 1000 games a season for a few seasons you’ll have semblance of how rbgs work?

So many 1 post people coming out of the woodwork.

2 Likes

i got my first AND second post trashing this ridiculously bad blood dk

side note this new forum system is really bizarre hadnt used forums in ages, and sadly will probably forget about them again for another 2 years but props blizz its kinda cool

2 Likes