Tindral Sageswift Visual Updated

One of the reasons I don’t play Final Fantasy, too much of that.

Appreciate the fix, thank you.

:panda_face:

I don’t even know if this is part of the issue, but after ‘P1’ in flight to get to the other platform ‘vision’ is clear at first, then it is not then I’m dead. Then NO rez, once boss was dead, I could not even leave the raid, and still NO rez’s from anyone ‘stuck’ to the end.
I got NOTHING in my mail, YET I got the achieve. HOW IS THAT?
I joined another LFR Que again to try to actually complete it the wing and work the mechanics… yet again, I die in ‘flight’… why? At least I got Rez’d for Fyrakk this time and get through it, but of course, supposedly since I got the achieve when I did not! – get nothing.

I am extremely frustrated by this. Players just mocked me with ‘hate’ IMO saying what do you expect in LFR. No rez after Tindral, and could not leave after they started combat in next boss. My player was STUCK . I assume I will just get more ‘mockery/and hate’ stuff because this seems to be what these forums and LFR have become too often.

I watched the videos several times and understand mechanics but the ‘flight’ to other platforms is not really dealt with and the map in the raid doesn’t show anything from what I could see? Yet, you can not make any mistakes to be ‘shamed/hated/mocked’… This is my experience…a long time player … long time…