Tindral Sageswift Adjustments Incoming - December 12

Along with scheduled weekly maintenance in each region (tomorrow, December 12), we’re going to make the following adjustments to the Tindral encounter in Amirdrassil.

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Tindral Sageswift
      • Fire Beam number of beam spawns per pulse reduced to 6 (was 8).
      • Fiery Growth duration increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
      • Lingering Cinder duration reduced to 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
      • Pulsing Heat damage reduced by 33%.
      • Fiery Vines health reduced by 7% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Addressed a performance issue that caused a server delay at the start of the encounter.
1 Like

Another week, another set of Anduin Tindral adjustments. :dracthyr_nod:

10 Likes

Oh thank the lord. Even pulling this on Heroic those first 2 seconds of lag were beyond tilting.

Good nerfs. I certainly don’t expect these to be anywhere near the last nerfs this boss gets.

2 Likes

There it is man, log IN TINDRAL PROG IS BACK ON THE MENU

4 Likes

These are good steps, but we’re still in another Sepulcher situation where the first 6 bosses of the raid are relative pushovers on mythic, then the difficulty curve exponentially explodes for the last 3. Not that every boss in the raid should be a pushover, but when the difficulty curve becomes a difficulty wall, guilds fall apart.

Yay, i don’t raid but still…yay!

3 Likes

No PVP changes.

lmfao

I wish I could say I am shocked. But, I am not.

They just did some.

2 Likes

Can we get a hooray for Taylor Swift?

2 Likes

Just wait for inflation like everyone else lol

Show me the fix to MMR which will make it so healers aren’t getting boned.

You can be top 100 RN with some healing specs with a 1600 rating (or even worse) queing volume is alarming low and needs fixed.

1 Like

Can lead a horse to water but can’t make them drink

2 Likes

Horses probably don’t like going 6-0 and losing rating either.

1 Like

It was pretty clear when the rank 4 or 5 guild had over 1000 pulls on this boss it was going to see many rounds of nerfs.

I feel like scaling raid boss difficulty is much more challenging since mythic+ came on the scene because there is no real soft nerf from gear over time.

It’s farm about 90% of your new gear power in the first 3 weeks then get minimal power gains for the next 4 months to prog with.

2 Likes

Where is the buff or rework for Spriest, DK dps, warriors or shamans? or u rlly gonna let the trash balance until next xpac? We really just must handle this garbage balance for one year? Even the beta of D4 is more fastest doin’ a simple buff lol

2 Likes

It’s not too much to look into IMO. They’re just making it so more of their playerbase can PUG further into mythic raiding. Last season with Abberus Rashok was effectively the hard line for PUGS, up to experiments were doable. Seems like they’re expanding the boundaries a little further this season by making 6/9 puggable.

I thought all the shadow priests rerolled havoc already.

Another week of ignoring how broken Havoc is right now in M+?

2 Likes

joke’s on you us, blizz doesn’t care about guilds.