Timewalking invitation. All i see is chronal anomaly

I see chromie’s quest turn in, but i see no one here and only chronal anomaly everywhere. Is there someone i need to talk to to be phased into the right timeline. im lost.

As soon as i port into the caverns of time the dragons disappear that normally fly you down and the whole thing is filled with those anomaly.

You need to finish your tailoring “Tools of the Trade” quest line. Those Chronal Anomalies are NPCs for the quest step that’s phasing the Caverns of Time.

1 Like

Yah i figured it out, even if you abandon the tailoring quest your permanently stuck in that phase and you have no option but to finish it. Dont know if that would be considered a bug or not.

Certainly not intentional, but not really a bug either. Things that use phasing - such as quests - are intended to be finished for areas to return back to their original condition. Stormwind is a good example of that in a few quests. Always better to finish up a questline with phasing, no matter where it may be.

1 Like

Which is why I specifically said “finish”, not “abandon”. Abandoning a quest chain that phases the game world is usually a terrible idea. I suspect the developer intent is that you must see the quest chain through to the end once you accept it; managing phasing otherwise is probably too much effort.

I would think you should be able to find Timeweaver Delormi back in Zuldazar to pick the quest back up.

Seems like an inconvenience to force me to play the way the developer wants me to play. I want to finish the engagement quest line which is in a previous expansion, but I can’t even though I dropped the quest phasing me. Looks like I will spend an hour doing something I don’t want to, I even dropped tailoring which I was level 168 to avoid being forced to do a quest line I don’t want to do. Here goes an hour of my life…

1 Like

If you wish to provide feedback, you’ll want to either post in a relevant section of the forums, such as the Quest forum, or submit your suggestion through the option found in the help menu in-game.

4 Likes