Time Travel Xpac with Chromie!

Which might be named after Elune and have zero to do with things otherwise.

Lore specifically tells us that Elune is one of the few full deities in the universe. Eonar isn’t a god.

Speculation is that Elune is older than the Titans and may have had a hand in the creation of Light and Dark.

Elune will hopefully stay a mystery. She’s a full deity. Giving Her any more lore than She has diminishes that.

Fair enough. I do like the obscurity behind the lore of characters like that.

1 Like

Indeed. I don’t need things completely spelled out for me when it comes to such all powerful beings and gods. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right?? I feel like it kinda ruins the story when they go down a specific path and make everything obvious.

I like mysteries and actual twists that aren’t used for shock value.

1 Like

Who is Pam😜?

Oh my god, I just threw up in my mouth… WHY ARE WE GETTING INTO THESE REDICULOUS POWER FANTASIES!?!

Killing freaking gods? Are you kidding me? Sorry, but time travel allows me to suspend my disbelief far more than playing as a mortal going out with 24 people to kill a god.

I really hope WoW doesn’t head into this insane direction.

We can’t kill the Old Gods anyway. It would hurt Azeroth.

1 Like

We killed Argus, a literal World Soul and Titan. Not sure why you’re overreacting so much.

No. No more time travel. I don’t want to change the space time continuum and create a parallel universe again.

I actually had an idea that involved using time travel for real, unlike how wod worked with a parallel universe. the infinite dragonflight is still to come, as we know nozdormu goes nuts eventually, and although we do kill murozond in the end time dungeon, he seemed awfully weak for an aspect infused with temporal energies and an old god’s influence. Murozond and his flight could be the main villain of the xpac, having us travel through time to diff spots to stop alterations on a massive scale, allowing the use of not only the current game’s zones with a few npcs swapped around etc for a new kind of replayable scenario (islands etc but more story driven), as well as old areas as zones revamped big time for it. you could go back to the black empire days and FIGHT yasharaaj as a raid boss after the infinites ruin the titan keepers plans, only to end the fight with amanthul doing the grab and pull out thing with a legendary cutscene. long story short, time travel in a game can be great, but i dont consider what they did in wod to be that. also wod started off awesome imo, but they abandoned it content wise after a few weeks in and let it rot, and what little they did do was polish the garrison, a meh feature.

Because gods don’t bleed, they’re not mortal.

It’d be like if Chris Metzen would be the final boss in the next expansion because the creators of Azeroth were driven mad from the greed of micro transactions and store mounts.

I just don’t think gods are a good idea for end game bosses, because it’s a silent way of saying “well damn, we’re all out of ideas so the WoW developers are the final bosses now”