Time Travel Xpac with Chromie!

Can we get a time travel Xpac with Chromie as the main character, seems blizzard forgot the Chromie scenario in Legion where we go forward in time with dragon stuff to lvl 120 meaning the events of that are going to happen in bfa. Perhaps it was wrathion trying to kill her for snooping into the dragon isles and watever his spies everywhere are doing in bfa quests. How about a few new whole world in the past… Azeroth pre-sundering when it was in its pangia form and the black empire was in rule, also Argus but before the legion (would be a million x better than draenor xpac and Argus is magic+tech themed so fits with the uprise in tinkerers and robots lately.

2 Likes

Another time travel xpac?

12 Likes

It has to take itself 0% serious.

I mean it in a good way, Wod took itself to serious, but with chromie, it could be a rediculous amount of fun using just extremely goofy plot lines.

5 Likes

Would be a good WoW spin-off to do an alternate universe in that sort of way but nope

Honestly anything Chromie and I’m in. I love her character and the short videos they do with her are too good.

2 Likes

Can’t do a time travel expac. The dragon aspects don’t have the power to course correct if we bone up.

Chromie does lol have you even done the chromie scenario in Legion, or played WoW, time travel exists, or even bfa maghar unlock.

She can’t course correct. What ever we do can’t be undid. If we accidentally do something to alter the course of history, it creates another alternate timeline. The flow of time is like a glass tube. One or two cracks is fine. Too many and the tube shatters.

How do I delete other people’s post?

One of these per lifetime please

We already had one. Warlords of Draenor.

Every villain from WoW, including enemy factions like the legion, are all gone.

Where are we supposed to go from here? Another kungfu panda expansion??

But things are unbalanced now. We now have access to Draenor at 2 (3, if counting Mag’har scenario) points in time, which is kinda crazy. Yes it’s an important planet in Warcraft lore, but isn’t Azeroth more important? I think it’s time that we get to see more of Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and perhaps even Northrend (remember, Ner’zhul screwed up a lot of stuff up there) in their pre-first-war state, perhaps through a Kings of Azeroth xpac.

What?? No they aren’t.

We only killed less-powerful versions of the Old Gods that they sent to deal with us. Every single one except for Y’shaarj is still alive (and they could even bring him back). Along with that, N’Zoth is alive and well.

Oh, and don’t forget Void Lords, the fact that Elune is actually Eonar and might act as an enemy, and the other titans. There’s so much more they could do.

Untrue.

We still have a Lich King. The Elemental Planes and their leaders are never gone. The Light and Void are always a thing. Sargeras is jailed but the demons can still be ticked. There are other worlds to travel to.

The list goes on.

1 Like

Hmm…

If Sylvanas donned the crown of the Lich King, since the Lich King is technically Ner’zhul would she be the Lich King or Lich Queen? :thinking:

I’m not sure where you got this from. Eonar is not Elune. And Elune isn’t an enemy.

I vote Lich Witch!

Yes! And we can go to Quel’thalas prior to Darkhan’s treason, kill him, ally with AU High Elves and pam, new Alliance allied race. :slight_smile:

We don’t know for sure, but there’s a lot of things actually hinting at this.

omg 100%

There’s already a time travel xpac in the works…

It comes out on August 27th…you can see the beta on Twitch right now…