Time to strike

I’ve never been the fan of reading people’s posts about unsubbing, but that last 3 days of watching these forums combined with PTR patch notes, I think it’s time that everybody who plans on unsubbing create there own thread in either the PvP or perhaps even the general tab. This isn’t to troll the developers but to perhaps give them a real sense of how disatisfied we are with the direction of the next patch. My plans are testing the waters with fury for the first time in 17 years. I’ve always wanted to play dwarf fury warrior in pvp for the fantasy and now that they are buffing I will be attempting this season one more time. I may not be unsubbing, but IF I have to consider an alternative to the specified gearing route, I promise I will be unsubbing. This isn’t for attention, but something has to be done to save this game before it’s too late. Tell them. and. don’t. stop.

Also if the community as a whole is willing to do something like this, I would advise an organized way to do so. Simply putting [pvp unsub] in your thread title should do well enough.

I know it’s easy and simple to just hit unsub and forever it not be your problem anymore; but think of this as a cry out from the community as one last stand against this terrible system that they believe they can impose on us. On the other hand, if they are making so much more money off boosted tokens over subscription, then this game was destroyed way to long ago.

4 Likes

I agree hundo p

1 Like

So hear me out on this one.

Even if you don’t want to make a forum post or maybe you even still intend on playing.

Still unsub for “balancing reasons”

You’ll still be able to play out your subscription but Blizzard will still have a report ( I would think ) that says this many people unsub’d for this reason.

1 Like

My dude, they don’t care if you unsubscribe. Because everyone comes back and drops 60-100 bucks on the new expansion.

There’s also enough S-key spamming, mouthbreathing dungeonlords to keep this game afloat for another 10 years.

Precisely. If you take a tour around the forms, plenty of simps out there.

Lmao, like Blizz could scrap PvP entirely and the sheer army of people who don’t know where the warmode button is would keep WoW profitable

1 Like

I mean, but people are trying to pvp to get the best pve gear now so I’m not really sure if that holds merit.

Are you sure about that?

Also, even if that’s the case, it doesn’t negate what I’m saying at all.

My point is that PvE players are what comprise the majority of this game’s playerbase. Gameplay changes are centered around PvE first, PvP second, if at all.

PvP players could all quit the game, and WoW would probably get along just fine.

Just because PvE players are hitting up some RBGs to min/max in their boss-fights doesn’t make PvP players leaving the game any more consequential.

PvP is an afterthought, and this whole notion of “let’s rise up and demand that the men in their high castle fix my arena matches” is an idealistic call to action at best.

1 Like