Time to game the system

Where is the guy who’s always talking about chili fries? Haven’t seen any “eat chili fries” posts tonight. :fries:

5 Likes

sounds good to me i want to add something thought they said no more lvl 1 shadow alt posters been seeing them again

4 Likes

Well I hit the amount of upvotes I can give for the next 24 hours lol

4 Likes

And Im out of likes how dumb I cant belive blizz is telling me how many people I can like talk about control freaks anyway how about some love for the bottom guys all the new posts get stuck down at the end of this oblivion slider

7 Likes

Where do you see your levels? I’m so confused. I feel like an elderly person trying to use Yahoo.

Also this is great, it’s like grinding Azerite but for forum levels instead of neck.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good idea! I like the way you think OP! Thank you.

5 Likes

It tells you how long it is and approximated read time? Just random thing I noticed. Replied and liked.

7 Likes

awww yea game time

6 Likes

This is a stupid idea. The ENTIRE POINT of the new forums is to see who is active and reward them for doing so.

5 Likes

sounds like a plan.
:skull_and_crossbones: do these work?

6 Likes

I got the markdown to work but instead of jumping to the point in the thread it’ll only jump from that point in the thread. So back to square 1 for me.

4 Likes

Let’s do this! To the top!

8 Likes

Everyone look under your chairs! Likes for everybody! :gift:

8 Likes

I see this as an interesting way to progress without actual meaningful progression.

7 Likes

They forgot to add this in or did they? You have to go through a very long and grinding experiences to see your level. So in my words. They just drop the ball at 1st and goal.

7 Likes

Hopefully won’t get nerfed ._.

7 Likes

this new format is gonna take a bit of adjustment

6 Likes

Have I made it out of the starting zone yet?

5 Likes

This thread is kind of epic.

5 Likes