Time to dps on 8.1!

I’ll take the Disc nerf as a good thing to look for a different char to play on 8.1 and going to DPS main for the first time.
So i got 1(+1) straight question for you guys… (i know its early 8.1 to decide, but still appreciate a honest answer)

• War or DH --> thinking more on difficult to find pug LFG arena / rbgs, more than complexity. I always play healer so que times + find teams its kinda instant… i fear that I’ll have to wait 4ever as a DPS.
  • Or should I stick to healer… reroll Rsham maybe, and forget bout DPS (kinda Joking with this point lol)

thank you!

1 Like

Finding teams instantly or waiting 4 hours for a healer. Your choice.

Lol, ty… Still, the 2nd question was kind of a joke.
1st one is the important one :smiley:

Anyone :D??

Still looking for a melee dps to main this season!

Ty

Shadow priest looking even more solid now in my opinion. Just respec

I find SP kinda boring … it’s like PVEing on arena into dampening ZzZz…
Sill appreciating an answer for War v DH for next season in terms of comps/availability to play alone.
Ty!

1 Like

DH is at the top of the meta now (pun intended) but warrior, is, has and always will be top tier and the make up of almost any comp. As a healer you probably know this. In your Games as a healer, what class DH or warrior was doing more for you. You know the answer.

Holy is pretty fun not going to lie, we are very hard to kill too, also pvp talent that allow’s no interrupts for 5 seconds is sweet sauce.

Holy looks insanely fun

Mages are the bane to warriors so unless you are up for that I would say DH.

1 Like

still i think war are more in the meta now right? also as it was said before, they constantly are no?

If only warriors had a spec that completely countered mages

disc is not that bad

If spell reflect had a shorter CD protection would be sweet for that counter.

Fury 10 characters

Disc is still aite. Dies to DKs/hunters but otherwise okay. Still playing triple radiance trait, winning 2900 mmr games as sub rmp.