Tier2 talents so far in SL

20% dmg on our fury builder seems sort-of like a sure pic, making that 10 (random) fury a nice little perk… just kind of worried about not having the fury from immo making it -almost- worthless, even though it’s base-line… demon blades is, well, demon blades still.

I suppose I’m kind of curious what you guys will be running (thus far) in the new expac? Hunger, Aura, or Blades?

Insatiable Hunger has always been and still is a joke of a talent.

Burning Hatred also turned into a joke when Blizzard decided to keep the main component as to why we took Immolation Aura as a talent choice and even nerfed its Fury generation by a lot.

Demon Blades is looking to be the best one in the row and it’s extremely worrying because we’re about to see some Demonic Appetite + Demon Blades shenanigans.

Oof… demon blades is like pouring sand in the eyes… and not having felblade with it… mmm this will be interesting…

I love using demon blades, pretty much only use it. But without felblade I think It would make it super awkward. I’m hopeful fel blade demon blades is competitive

I’d like to see Demon Blades baked into Felblade honeslty, as I can’t see one of them functioning without the other. It’s definitely viable numbers-wise, but gameplay-wise it’s just horrible.

Felblade without Demon Blades works fine, it’s the other direction that’s questionable. I’m not sure that baking one into the other would be a good call. That said, Felblade and Blind Fury both need a significant buff to keep up with the newly buffed Demonic Appetite (unless they absolutely kneecap the spawn rate of souls, which I hope they don’t). Insatiable needs to go die in a fire, and Burning Hatred should have been baseline with Immo Aura.

Idk, I only play them both together and don’t feel like they work well separately. It feels wrong to have one and not have the other.

And unnerfed.