Tides of Vengeance

HI,

I have no Idea how to start “Tides of Vengeance…”
I’ve been trying to begin the BFA war effort, but I’m not getting any of the questlines for either faction (Horde of Alliance). On my horde char (Gaba-SistersofElune), Sylvanas is not on the docked ship in Zuldazar. She apparently begins the Questline for "The Day is Won."I do only have 88/100 for the war cache quest.
On my Alliance char (Volgruf-SistersofElune), The same issue with the corresponding NPC, even though I’d completed the entire “Nation United” Achievement. I’m getting no orange questlines despite being past the level 35 requirement. It doesn’t seem like there are any other requirements and I’m a bit frustrated. What am I missing to begin?
Any help would be great since I can’t track what quests I’ve completed or need to complete.

I’d go to Wowhead; that should tell you something:
“Simply go to the BFA attunement tracker, hit Load Character, enter in character info, and see what you still have to complete!”
or

2 Likes

In order to start the storylines in the Tides of Vengeance achievement, you need to have completed Ready for War.

For Gaba, you currently have “The War Cache” in your quest log.

Ready for War - Horde

For Volgruf, it looks like you need “Uniting Kul Tiras”, which means you need to pick up the Heart of Azeroth since you are level 50+ now. You do that by picking up “A Dying World” from the Earthen Guardian in Boralus.

Ready for War - Alliance

3 Likes

very helpful! Thank you!

1 Like