Tides Of Vengeance?

Hi there, I’m sure you’ve heard this one a ton before, but I can’t seem to find any definitive answer on the forums so I thought I’d ask. I’m trying to unlock the Kul Tiran, which is the last allied race I need. Got the Ready For War achievement and continued the story which brought me to The Pride of Kul Tiras. However I never got the quests to start Tides Of Vengeance. Just looking for some help as to how to start the storyline, as every npc who has been mentioned on the forums before doesn’t have a quest for me. P.S. I already have the Heart Of Azeroth. Thanks in advance for any help.

I’m currently trying to unlock Kul Tirans as well.

I was able to start the Tides of Vengeance questline by talking to Master Mathias Shaw on the Wind’s Redemption (the boat where all the War Campaign quests started). He should be leaning on the boat’s mast, right by the Mission Command Table.

This questline should grant you a completely different achievement called “Kul Tirans Don’t Look at Explosions” and you’ll be able to turn in “War Marches On” soon after.

At the time of writing, this is where I’m at. I can’t continue the questline because I keep getting a “instance not found” error, presumably due to high-traffic from the Dragonflight launch.

Similarly to the Pride of Kul Tiras questline, these quests did not scale up to level 60, meaning that they are considered Trivial Quests if you’re high-enough level. Make sure you have Trivial Quests enabled in your tracker if you want to do the Tides of Vengeance questline.