(Tichondrius, US) Havoc DH LF guild

Hello there. I am a 240 DH looking for a semi casual raiding/m+ guild on horde to chill and push some keys with. I am new to this game as of this expansion, but have cleared Nathria heroic (AOTC on this char) and am interested in taking raiding seriously. I can and will server transfer, but prefer to stay on Tich if at all possible.

I am on EST and can’t really play too far past midnight.

5/10M is looking for a few more experienced DPS to add to our roster as we make the push further into mythic. We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10PM PST, and do keys daily, and play many other games as a guild check us out on GuildofWoW of contact me BNET: Nerdrage#12235

Hi there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill out our raid group. We’re currently 10/10N and 6/10H. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

We’d be willing to cross-realm raid if you’d like to try our group out!

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!

Discord: Oro#6621

We are looking for a DH to complete a dps slot. Let’s talk further on discord about M+ and daily things but basic raid info is:

Wed/Thursday 9pm-12am EST (half of us are PST or EST)

Current 10/10 H & 3/10 M
Causal but building so this tier or next we can hit CE on a two day schedule

Most of us are 25+ plus and are extremely active on discord / off nights of raiding with optional heroic / xmog / achievement/ parse runs

Hey Aeildor, I’m from the guild S E V E N and we are right here on Tichondrius with a spot for you!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15pm-12:15am EST.

We are currently 9/10H and going through a slight roster rebuild after several raiders decided to take a break from the game.

If you would like to be a part of an experienced team that is looking to add a few more players, earn AOTC and move in to Mythic, then we invite you to raid with us tomorrow night!

Please reach out if interested:
Discord: Tadrex#4505
BNet: Tiderex#1696