[Tichondrius] Resto Shammy LFG

I have different alts, but currently my shammy is main. Looking for a friendly and talkative guild to join for mythics and raiding.
Preferably on the server I am on now, Tichondrius, but will consider switching for the absolutely best fit.
I am really looking for guild where people talk and be social along with M+

I’m a bit low ilvl now (242) as I just came back after taking a break right after shadowlands first released. My last guild was AOTC for BFA and would love to start raiding again, if times work out…or at least run lots of mythics.
I can play Resto or Ele (don’t have right weapons for Enh.) and once I get my Monk up more I can tank also.

Dlawso,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about your shaman. We have a fun raid and we are looking to add a healer to our team. You would need to get a little farther along with your gear before you could join the main raid. We run scheduled M+ events and a weekend alt raid in normal SFO that should help with that. It should not take long with all of the gearing options in the game now.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. People get on discord while they are running M+ or just to chat. We also have an active cross realm community.

We are very laid back and stable. Our primary focus is AotC, We are currently 6/11H. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenmoney

Hey There Dlawso,

Chads On Top is a 2 time AOTC Guild (CN and SOD) as well as 4/10M in SOD. We just returned to raiding for this tier and are starting heroic today. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 830-1030PM EST. We describe ourselves as the frat house of our realm because we prefer having fun over having high blood pressure for a video game.

If you’re interested hit me up on discord! RankOne#0001

Hey Dlawso,
We’re running a bunch of mythic+, both pushing keys and getting gear for some people who are coming back or swapping characters. We’re just starting full time heroic raiding and dropping normal runs on our way to mythic. Would love a shammy healer but realize you may not swap alliance and server. If you’re interested please reach out to chat.
Good luck!

Spam below:
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes. 11/11N 6/11H SoFO. Veteran Wow leadership, goals this tier: aotc and CE as we fill the roster.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for! We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing.
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: ToTo#4671 or nom@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

Who we are : Whiskay Wonders - Tichondrius [H]
Raid times : Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

About us:
We are a laid back group of good raiders. We haven’t forgotten that the game is just that, a game ! We are looking for those interested in raiding with a casual environment that wont rage kick you and start screaming at each other when things start to get a little tough. We formed at the end of legion and have hit AOTC on each tier.

Looking for :
Players who are laid back, and interested in having some fun. Life has caught up with many of our core raiders. Between returning to work, kids, and school our attendance is lacking. The focus is heroic prog currently. We’re 8/11 and looking for AOTC once again.

Tanks : Yes ! We have lost our main tanks to work/deployments

Healers : Have a solid core of heals, open to more or off spec

DPS : Looking for ranged and melee

All classes and specs will be considered depending on level of play.

Feel free to message me on Bnet: Niko#13591 or Discord: Rachael#9427 for more info!

Hey there Dlawso!

If you’re still looking and willing to trial from off-server, our guild Alt Tabbed is recruiting for our weekend raid team.

We’ve been an aotc-focused guild since Legion’s first raid, Emerald Nighthold, occasionally dipping into mythic with no expectations of cutting edge. Farm just gets tedious, so throw in a bit of new progression.

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9p PST & 6-8p PST
We do have a completely open, alt friendly run on Tuesdays from 6-8p PST (usually getting TO Anduin at the very least)
And on Fridays we have the Dungeons & Drunks event: The name’s in the title, get inebriated and key until you forget how to brain

The above link takes you to raider io link which has a bit more info

If you’re interested, feel free to add me!
SpaceCadet#11225 (Btag) | Snow#0992 (Discord)

Hey!

GPA is a newer guild of long time friends that have played together since 2010 across multiple tiers and other games as well. We have an active guild that runs keys daily and helps gear new/returning players. We are open to healers and dps or just social players as well. Currently 5/11h tues/third 10p-12a eat on thrall horse. Feel free to reach out if you want more info.
Discord Moralz#9478