Tichondrius PvP

I’ve always loved this server for PvP. I’ve been gone for about 5 months, and looking to return soon (just waiting on a check to deposit). I have been a member of and . Only left due to inactivity. I would happily rejoin either guild.

Just wondering what PvP guilds are active right now? How has the scene been? What are the most active, and prominent PvP guilds of both factions? WPvP, RBGs, and Rated Arena… I mostly prefer RBGs, and WPvP. I need practice in Arena, but I’m interested in all facets of PvP here.

It’s hard to tell honestly, w/ Warmode and all. I don’t see a ton of Tich people out in the world compared to just random servers, and I spend a lot of time phased to Emerald Dream, but World PvP in itself is much more active than I thought it would be.

1 Like

I have to take a lot of responsibility for the decline in overall world PVP. I have single handily turned some of the more active PVP guilds into e-dragon slayers. After the numerous failed attempts at killing me in game, Warsong Vanguard really served no purpose in the WPVP scene, so they shifted into a full raid guild. Tempest Crusade, a smaller guild, but a guild that tried to build into something more relevant was hunted down one by one and left in the dirt by yours truly. I did not appreciate the whole ‘‘Dream Team’’ scandal by their leader, who was known for his infringement, and lack of creativity. I demanded he hand over the leadership of the guild to me, but he refused… and they’re no more.

I used to think destroying guilds was the way to go about things, but it only hurts the WPVP scene. After Night Owl disbands, I’ll no longer be focusing on hurting guilds progression… but focus more on killing random players in game. Guilds like Warsong Vanguard never did anything to disrespect me, the way Night Owl and Crusade did - so, destroying them the way I did, was more of an ego thing. I’m older and a little wiser - I might still be the greatest 1v1/world pvper in the game today, but I’ve learned to keep my ego in check. When you go through what we’re going through today (the whole virus thing) you learn the important things in life. I’m not actually concerned about getting the virus, because I’ve never been sick a day in my life… I have the immune system of a super hero. I just see the world suffering, and I can only imagine what that’s like. Shadowlands is going to be my shift back into what I used to be - a one man wrecking crew - but not a destroyer of guilds. I need guilds to recruit bad players - because bad players make me feel good about myself.

Tichondrius will be great again… I’ll make sure of that.

7 Likes

Shadows of Death recently started a guild on Tichondrius. The guild is small atm, but the community is over 3000 members, so it should grow over time.
If you’re interested, I could get you an invite.

1 Like

Server is pretty much full of Horde loving Alliance pses who tell you " stop attacking her! she is my love ! and bs like that So if you want pvp you should play Alliance as they lack real players who actually PVP.

1 Like

Interesting, I noticed you didn’t post on your Tichondrius character. What was the reason for that?

Kind of hard to kill someone who never plays and/or stays on with WM off. Sorry, you’re still trash, and still mad I killed you 1v1 in Legion. <3

4 Likes

Post that screen shot, kid. This entire server would love to see a screen shot of Owlcapwn losing to ANYONE 1v1. You just stick to your BBQ, and weekend raiding.

Leave the WPVP to me.

4 Likes

R O F L.

You’re referring to the Paladin set up. You wanted a kill so badly, Wreck. I’m almost willing to give it to you. I was told on discord you guys couldn’t get there fast enough. That was the end of WSV. It was one of my best set ups until recently, where I set a streamer up after two years of watching his stream. The guy even made me a mod in his channel, and after two years, he finally found out who was ganking his entire community - one of his very own MODS - Owlcapwn. Fortunately, I knew that a streamer would be more likely to confront me LIVE - which gave me a nice clip (posted on twitter.) He went on for about 20 minutes, which includes a threat on my life on and offline. The same way a guild with poor leadership would allow one of his more respected officers to post a thread about ‘‘killing’’ an alt of the most famous WPVPer in the game today.

You guys will never know the work I put into this game. It goes way beyond ganking random people. I’m willing to put years into a person, in order to get to them. I literally know how many BGs that Pakomojo did a couple nights ago. After the smoke cleared, you guys realized the mistake you made with that Paladin, and how I switched characters minutes before you arrived. I’ve been doing this stuff for years, and I am a master at it. I’ve been playing years before War mode - and you still won’t find a single screen shot of Owlcapwn dead.

Truth is, I’d log onto the Paladin again, if I knew you guys would make the same mistake twice. Nah, kid, I am the ultimate WPVPer - I don’t form raids of 20 - I put a lot more effort into my work. No one will ever surpass my effort in WPVP. You guys got played - but it’s nothing personal. I’m just waiting for somebody smart enough to put that effort into stopping me. I’m back now, and currently working on many more set ups - and ‘‘beefs’’ with guilds that have no shot at defeating me. Shadowlands will be my last expansion, so I’m going out in style.

I love talking about my work. Thanks for bringing it up.

Still looking for a PVP guild?

1 Like

Now all we need is Flashy and Alrithin to be in here and itll be a reunion.

1 Like

I am! Rist#11421, just came back and looking for an active guild that’s into all forms of pvp, m+, etc.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll inv you after I log in later.

1 Like

No one cares about you on Tich if you’re highest pvp achieve was not even over 1600… What did you do to be “feared”? Multi box 5 stealth ferals, rake stun incarn shred ferocious and then incarn prowl real quick? Lesigh…

1 Like

I said I am the greatest WPVPer the game has ever seen (fact.) I never claimed to be the greatest arena player. Any arena rating that my account has, is from practicing 1v2s years ago… in preparation for WPVP domination. You people need to understand that arena is garbage - which is why every single tournament is the same e-nerds who change their team names for any type of new feel they can get. You have so many new upcoming WPVPers out there like Soullscape - who, like me, only cares about WPVP. Arena players are okay - kids who need pocket healers to win. I don’t need a pocket healer. 2700 will never do anything for you - you’ll never be the best. the system doesn’t allow you to stay at the top for very long. I am the best in my bracket - and I like being the best. There’s no reason for me to even do arena. I’m already the best at what I do.

You need to stop using arena, which is a terrible system, as a way to insult me. Why not just log in the game and come kill me? Be productive for once.

You know you can feral / fire mage in 2s right. You don’t need no pocket healers in arena either :P! Also, I’ve been on tich since 2012, never seen you, even in the glory days of outside org 1v1 duels.

I’ve been out every day this past week.

You must have missed the part where I said I don’t care about Arena. Let me explain to you people why I dislike Arena. In order to be great at Arena, which is what I am - great. You have to do communication. Now, communication from my side, isn’t a problem - but see, when you communicate with people, they like to throw in conversation… and I’m not about that. I don’t care about your family, your job, your pets. I don’t care about your political views, or your take on what’s happening around the world. When I log on, I only care about one thing - finding people, and making their in game lives as miserable as possible. I don’t need a 2700 rating to accomplish that. I don’t need to depend on some blowhard, who thinks his baby is the cutest thing in the world, because it took its first dump. I’m a master at WPVP - and as hard as this is to believe, I enjoy being the best at what I do. 2700 is meaningless, unless you’re making bank in tournaments. You’ll never be the best at 2400, 2700, 2800… just another kid whose pocket healer carried.

I’m the best at what I do… why the hell do I need a rating? Is 2700 going to make me better at the only aspect of the game I enjoy? No. I’m already God mode. I do appreciate you trying to open me up to other parts of the game - I do. But, I’m not going to play with somebody who thinks I should enjoy hearing about his long day at work - and how his wife cheated on him. I simply do not care.

You can check me out on twitter - OwlcapwnTV. I follow back.

2 Likes