[Tichondrius Horde] Relatively new player looking for a guild to start raiding with

As I said I am a new player so apologies if this is not the ideal looking for guild post.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a 2 or 3 night a week raiding guild looking to push AotC. The stipulation with what I’m looking for however is that as I said in the title of this post, I am newish player. If a guild is willing to take a chance on someone like me and invite them to raid know that my first and foremost goal is to improve as a player in order to earn my spot in the group.

General Info

• Tichondrius Horde
  • Available past 7 p.m. till 1/2 hours past midnight all days of the week.
  • Currently main Retribution Paladin but plan to learn Protection Paladin in the future.

Contact Info
Bnet: RobertCapet#1980
Discord: ethan#3765

If you have questions please ask. I will be more than willing to answer.

Realized I posted on the wrong character. First time posting on these forums.

< Chromies Homies > NA-Bloodhoof is recruiting. We are a newly formed guild looking to add to our DPS and healing core. Most members have experience going all the way back to Vanilla. We are a social guild that are committed to a relaxed, non toxic & stress free community. If you are a new player or a old vet coming back then we’d love to have yah!

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 7:00-10:00pm EST.

We have a Community, Discord and FB page set up for those on other servers who like where their are at. Anyone interested can contact me in game via B-Tag if you have further questions. Look forward to hearing from you!

Raginmachine#1699

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

AOTC and KSM consistently!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Hey, wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in our guild. Not sure if you are up for transferring, and if the time zones match up. We are an older crowd, late 30’s and up. We understand RL comes first as most of us have families/kids/jobs, stuff comes up and we understand that. Currently we are raiding Thur/Sat 8:30pm EST till 10:30pm EST (5:30-7:30pm PST). Off nights we are running dungeons or just chatting in discord. I’ll throw our guild post on here and if you feel like chatting some more just let me know!

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203