[Tichondrius] 2/8M Holy Paladin LF Guild

Hi! My name is Bumun and I’m a 2/8M 8/8H Holy Paladin. I started playing Holy Paladin in the later half of WoD and began mythic raiding all through Legion and a little bit of BFA, even got CE Xavius as the healer lead. I’m looking to get back into the swing of things and find a semi- hardcore progressive guild :slight_smile:

Hello!

I am one of the healing officers in Dead on Blackwater Raiders, we are currently looking to expand our healing team as we continue to push into mythic. We are currently 3/8m and raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 10pm-1am est. Look us up on raider .io and see if we might be a fit for you. If we might be reach out to me on discord (Taels#2758) or Bnet (Taelor#1701) and we can talk more about it!

Cheers

Hello! We’re a horde guild on tichondrius currently raiding T/Th 7:00 - 10:00PM PST. So far have achieved 8/8H and 2/8M /w terros close. Squeezing out the under-performers at the moment to keep that push for CE.
If thats something you’d be interested in we can talk a bit more at your earliest convenience

Btag: Nick#110566 Discord: Niick#0903

Hey buddy we are looking for aholy pally to join us we are currently 7/8H 1/8m tues thur 10-1 est we raid. Bigkef#8664 on discord. I would love the chance to talk with you

We are a new guild with experienced raiders as far back as Vanilla. We had a late start into progression since we used up the first 5 weeks recruiting and trialing members to round out a CE minded raid team. Once we felt we had the right members on board we stepped into Heroic and knocked down 5/8 bosses the first week then 7/8 bosses in week 2. By week 3/4 into or progression we got Rasz down to 30% and 2/8M. We are progressing at a decent pace trying to catch up as much as we can. Long term goal is to have a full AOTC/CE raid team by next Tier even if that means pushing out some under achievers. We are now looking for a Holy Paladin and a Preservation Evoker to replace currents. Looking for well geared and experienced players like the rest of us, ideally 400+ item level and at least 4-5/8H kills. Please add me on Discord for further communication → DoctorDank718#1148 PS dont mind my PF character I main a Resto druid now lol

I would love the chance to chat with you Bigkef#8664

Brew#11622 would love to chat. need a hpally

Hello,Bum! Check us out!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group has achieved 8/8N and 7/8H, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We also raid on Thursday and hope to get AOTC on Thursday. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a windwalker monk, holy priest, holy pally, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, and rogue. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Normal/Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 2/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hey are you still looking, if so we raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 current prog is 8/8hc 2/8m working on mythic terros, feel free to msg me ;
disc:Ylydan#5911 bnet:Gromore#11878

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 3/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Needs Supervision is a horde guild on malganis, we are currentlying 7/8 pushing AOTC and the into mythic. We run 18+ and 20+ keys weekly! we raid tu/th 8-11pm est. We would love to have you. Shoot me a message on bnet TheMVP#1574

Hello im the GM of < Lusting on Trash > 8/8H 2/8M we raid Wednesdays and Monday 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a former US top 60 guild(WoD) from Arthas returning to raiding. We plan on pushing mythics while raiding 2 days. We just moved to Area 52 and are looking for a healer to fill our ranks add me Primal#1419 for more details.

Yo! Would be interested in chatting about a trial.

Our guild raids Tuesday 9-12 and Sunday 8-11 EST and we are currently 8/8H 3/8M (nearly 4/8M).

~Please reach out on discord if you are interested: Williams#5152

I think you would be a good fit for our team

Need an h pal!

Guild: THIS YOU - TICHONDRIUS
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST
Current Progression: 5/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Hanthe#2097 / BNET: Cougar#11572
Application: DM me on discord/bnet to chat
RaideriO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/tichondrius/THIS%20YOU