Tich DOWN AGAIN for 3 days now

Its those high rated pvp bg players doing their mambo jumbo again. Well at least it’s not like classic, so that’s something.

1 Like

Except then it’s playing a guessing game for people trying to find information.

How does that make ANY sense at all? Every player who is not well-known or doesn’t stream has no reason to get DDOS’ed. How then would them not moving off of Tich help the situation?

1 Like

We get most of our info from wowhead though.

1 Like

Pretty sure they did this to get free transfers.

1 Like

Moving off of Tich would help them, it just wouldn’t help the situation. I think the blue who posted this was mincing words tbh.

What would really help the situation is if Blizzard just did away with their ancient server layout. The only reason it exists today is to facilitate $25 transfers.

Wow should go to the same system every single MMORPG uses today, just let us choose which realm we want to login to any given day based off of current population.

There is no technical reason a character needs to be bound to a realm. My guess is it’s a business decision, there is no reason to implement this functionality if it’s going to cost them money on transfer sales.

1 Like

Gotta be some guild drama fallout.

Since Tich is being targeted specifically, I propose that server get extra special hardware and software and over all support. It should have an eternal phalanx of Blizz support.

The need for this is just an objective fact.

Avoid servers with major streamers/other internet personalities. Noted.

1 Like

yeah it feels really good to get disconnected after spending 1+ hour in torghast with no reward whatsoever. if you can’t fix this, just give us free character transfer from this stupid realm. why would I wanna take a risk of wasting another hour again? do you even care about your own players?

At this point blizzard should be expecting tich to be DDOS on a daily basis and find a proactive solution instead of scrambling to keep the hamsters alive.

4 Likes

Tichondrius ally groups have been dominating our random battlegroup queues, like queuing really high-geared pre-mades into randoms where casuals are trying to do dailies. Will be interesting to see what the difference is with them gone (aside from longer queues).

1 Like

To inform players who are interested in CS status. Most players don’t read the forums.

2 Likes

Too many premades, so someone got mad.

1 Like

…and I thought never having to wait in a queue for launch was a good perk! Dead server ftw. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, it took me 10 tries to get my anima from the Brawl and non-Epic BG last night. We were getting blown up.

1 Like

I’ll miss the 5 minute queues, but I will not miss losing randoms in 5 minutes while standing in the GY and having it take half-dozen tries to get a daily.

Who queues constant pre-mades into non-rated content? I never see any calls for that on my server. I mean our guild does once in a while but half of them aren’t even regular pvp’ers.

1 Like

Right, but at least when someone says “Hey, I wonder if the game developers have any information on this. Wait, let me check their website!” they have a decent chance of finding it.

When it’s been twittered then you have less chance to find the information since you have to guess at which social media site they’re using, then guess at their official account there. Just put a handy link to the information right on your website.

2 Likes

remember to always blame faceless ddos kids. never take responsibility for your own horrible business decisions.

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed, I’m on Stormrage with no problems.

1 Like