<ThunderCats> [A] [Whitemane] [PVP] 6:00pm - 9pm PST Tues/Weds

expired discord link?

1 Like

This guild seems like a great bunch of folks, and won’t let others bully them with foolish word or ideas. They will most likely run to the beat of their own drum. I sure wouldn’t mind them rolling on the same server my guild plans on, although we don’t know which one yet. See you in Azeroth, my friends!

1 Like

Updated. Ty

Ohhh the good ole Drunkertanker raids. I miss them.

1 Like

Yay for new guild search forum page

I’m looking forward to them again! I get off at 5:00pm now, not 1 hour before raids.

Now I got legit time to get my mind right.

1 Like

Question : I would like to be in a guild but not have the guild tag because I will never give up my trolling ways . Would that be cool ?

1 Like

Not sure how that would work

Good group of folks - well organized and down-to-earth. Looking forward to raiding with them in a few weeks!

Odd groups left. Even groups right.

Very interest #topher1332
Will be playing mage for classic

You know where to find us. BiS fun times. Bring it, send it. Nothing else to say.

Do you guys know what server you are playing on.

1 Like

still undecided! waiting on poll results!

1 Like

Do you have cake?

1 Like

LEt me TELL YOU ALL A STORY ABOUT THE tHuNDER CATs had been founded

It was almost a year ago today
 but i remember it like it was just yesterday

We were in the depths of black rock spire, WE COULD SMELL THE EVIL. WE KNEW RAGNAROS WOULD BE MAKING HIS DEBUT. Tonight at the comedy club, we had our potatoes, we had our tomatoes, and we were ready to BOOO him off the stage.

The venue had caught wind of our righteous plans! Avast! We werent gonna let no COre hounds and imps stop us!

BUt they tried.

An alarm were to be sound as we had a bit of a scaffling with some imps!
It was thee old “messing” up alarm. The imps. They had “messed” up.

Many perioulous demons, Seamans, Wee-Mens tried to thwart our efforts. BUT NOW WE WERE 40 STRONG.

We Booed off all 8 acts! and next was the Manager of the venue.

MR Major Domo Soon to be Executed. He stopped his act and saved himself from our violent boos, HE EVEN THEN GOT THE MAIN ACT OUT EARLY.

Major DOmo was all like "I go now to summon the lord whose house this is. Should you seek an audiance with him, your paltry lives will surely be forfeit! - OF COURSE WE WANT TO BE IN AUDIANCE WITH HIM.

WE ARE HERE TO BOO HIM.

Ragnaros was not too happy about this.

You can tell , he did not even have his queue cards ready, nor his tie was not straightened!

HE yelled “TOO SOON! YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME OUT TOO SOON, EXECUTUS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS INTRUSION”

He is then pulled on stage, ill-prepared. Which, made the boo-ing easier.

So then we all booed back to the elemental plane and took over his comedy club.

And that is how the Thundercats were born.

1 Like

And that is not even the history of how we got the name Thunder Cats

Whitemane - PVP

Ready to send it.

WTB Paladins