Three Raiders LF Weekend Team

Hello, we are a team of three, we have been playing together for 4 years and would like to continue that in a guild that raids on the weekends that is friendly, non-toxic. Starting times around 7 Central ending around 10 p.m. We are looking for a guild that gets AOTC and might dabble in Mythic.

My self I play a Hunter 434 or an MW Monk with off-tank spec 420 Item Level. My wife plays a Hunter 430 or a resto shammy that is under-geared. My friend plays a warrior tank 400 item level or a Lock at 434. We can fill in what is needed for the right raid team. If you need two tanks we can do that, We have not tanked in a while but we all are 6/8 Heroic EP and 8/8 Normal. We would like to find a guild around our same progression or close to it.

We all come prepared for raids with gems, enchants food and flask and will be on 15 minutes prior to the raid. We run Sims and Raidbots to keep our toons current as possible.

We want to stay Alliance server does not matter.

Please reach out to me at Livelife#11793 to chat and see where it goes.

Thank You

2 Likes

Howdy! We aren’t Ally, but if you are going to reconsider, please look into us!

Maybe we can help? Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Schedule: Friday & Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

We even have a recruitment video! Check it out!

Peel Team Six is a casual, Heroic focused guild on Area52. We are seeking dedicated raiders to join our team and round out our roster to achieve A0TC. We are currently 8/8N and 6/8H as a guild with the RL being 8/8N and 5/8H. We raid Fri and Sunday at 7p – 10p server time (EST). Guild is currently 8/8N and 6/8H with our other raid team.

As a raid team, our most important rule is:
RESPECT IS EARNED, COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
As such, Drama of any kind will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. We are here to have fun and play a game. Hopefully relieving some stress that builds up in our day to day lives.

We are currently recruiting for several slots within the raid team with a high priority on:
• Any Heals (Glimmerdin, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest preferred)
• Affliction Lock
• MM Hunter
• Shadow Priest
• Elemental Shaman
• Ret Paladin
• Outlaw Rogue
• Fury Warrior

Raiders can also expect to run Mythic keys. Even if you do not wish to Raid, we will take anyone who wishes to run Mythic Keys.

If interested is joining Peel Team Six feel free to contact me, Ainenya#1526. Please ask for Baingwanath.

nvm, missed the Wish to Stay Alliance statement. good luck in your search.

let me know if you are interested in raiding alliance on the weekend!

Hi Genesus,
We have room for 3 and we raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Central / 10 to 1am Eastern… so 2 hours later than your times, but I thought I’d give it a shot anyway.
We clear Heroic in a night, trying to move to mythic on the second night but we need more players =)
Even while waiting 20mins for pugs we 2 shot first boss before it went south.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone posted a first kill vid… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

Cheers,
Treesus