Three Mythic Friends looking for a guild

As the title states, myself and two friends are looking to join a guild for Shadowlands! We understand that package deals aren’t ideal and are generally a big NOPE for a lot of guilds but we are willing to be trialed individually and are confident we will play well to fit into your roster!

After running a guild for 5 years, MoP-Legion, I decided it was time to let it go around Nighthold. I didn’t raid for the remaining of Legion in a Mythic Raiding guild. I joined a guild on my monk as Windwalker, got US 61, then decided to stop playing the game after leaving the guild because their GM/Raid Leader were stepping down from the guild, that guild ended up dying in BoD. I came back to the game in 8.2 and made a new guild with some friends where we got 4/8M but sadly recruitment on Alliance was really bad and we had to call it quits after we got a great Ashvane kill.

I myself am a Tank Main but able to play any role. In Uldir I got US 61 playing a Windwalker but flexible enough to do anything well. The main classes I’ve been playing the most are Paladin and Monk but willing to branch out to DH or DK if needed.

Friend #1 is wanting to play a Frost Mage or Mistweaver (was a DH main in EP)

Friend #2 is only able to play Ele Shaman

We are looking for a guild that is at least established and stable and are not interested in fresh guilds just forming this tier or forming newly for Shadowlands.

Any times between 7-12EST. 12:30 may be doable depending on the raid days.

Also Horde only, please! Server Transfers are fine.

Add me if you wanna chat!

Discord: Isareth#5850
B-Tag: Sushi#11670

1 Like

Hey Lineark

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 21:00-00:00 EST. We’re looking for experienced Mythic raiders to bolster our Mythic raid team and keep pushing CE in Shadowlands.

We are looking to maintain a roster of 24-26 players on a weekly rotation schedule to achieve coverage when IRL commitments come up and have fair participation/progression for everyone without having a typical “bench.”

Our guild was formed in 2010 and we have focused on hardmode/mythic content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding enviornment as well.

We also have groups of players that like to pvp or push m+ on off nights.

If this is something that interests you, then we encourage you to submit applications on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search for Shadowlands!

Pyratic#1706

Hey Lineark! I’m Jimmiejam, the DPS Officer for 's CE focused raiding team. I just added you on disc to chat a bit, so let me know when you get it! If you wanna read through our post, here it is as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-illicit-recruiting-raiders-for-sl-3-raid-teams-priority-for-ce-raiders/398375

1 Like

Hey Lineark,

Déjà Vu might be a place for the three of you.

We’re a Horde guild that plays on Thrall. We are a relatively newer/smaller guild that founded in 8.3. We’re a laid back group with a fairly active discord (some days more than others) that likes to play mythic+ when we aren’t raiding. On weekends, a few of us will do transmog runs, and we’re hoping to have more guild events scheduled in the future.

Although we started late in the tier, we did manage to get 12/12H and 8/12M on a one day progression schedule. We hope to improve on that mark when we get to Castle Nathria.

Going into Shadowlands, we’re moving to a 2 day progression on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm-11:30pm est.

At this moment in time, we are looking for dps to add to our raid team. If you and your friends are interested in trying out or just meeting everyone, we are still raiding regularly in prepatch. I’ll leave my contact info below in your like details on what a try out would look like or to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your time, and good luck on your search!

Discord: chriv#5263
Bnet: Chriv#1186

Hey Lineark,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Lineark - Rampant on Illidan is recruiting: https://rampantguild.com/

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet: Vanx#11719 / Discord: Vanx#0001

Hey there would love to chat with the 3 of you,
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Hey there, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Lineark,

Hey this guild is already established looking to fill out the roster out.

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!