Three fellas LF Group

Hello fellow saviors of Azeroth!

Myself and two dear friends are looking for a new guild for the end of whatever this expansion was and beyond into Shadowlands. We’ve been out of the game for a bit of time but are striving to rid the boomer rust prior to the end of the tier. Below I’ll give a quick bio about each one of us in addition the last set of relevant logs we have obtained from thwarting the Legions advance. We left our old guild due to personality conflicts with Marco as he was just terrible.

Bigwoof – BM Hunter:

I’ll start off with myself. A charismatic hunter with a sense of adventure but also enjoys a night home on the internet. Dislikes include essences, corruption, having to do quest chains, and dealing with Marco. My likes include carrying random Australian guilds through normal/heroic at 2am, preparing strats and managing a guild roster, making people write me Haikus for loot, and developing a positive raid atmosphere to make playing this game enjoyable.

Logs: character/us/malganis/bigwoof?zone=17&new=true#
Add log link to Warcraft logs site, link posting restricted.

Silly – Feral Druid / Warlock

Silly aka Sillyshots the former Blood Legion teenager who likes the simple things in life such as body shaming woman on tinder, reminding people he was in Blood Legion, interpreting mechanics in bizarre ways, and also enjoys getting high and dying on his Demon Hunter due to fall damage. His dislikes include: Ryddles, playing his Demon Hunter, and when people tell him not to play his Feral Druid.

Logs: /character/us/malganis/ssilly?zone=17&new=true

Clorox – Feral Druid

Clorox aka Jungleboy is the rascal of the bunch, he holds the record for being banned on the most amount of social media platforms. His passions include doing repeatable tasks for absurd amounts of time, blocking out all the haters, Asian women, and complaining that Blizzard keeps ruining Feral Druids. His dislikes include social justice warriors, current state of lack of PVP vendors, and current druid class design.

Logs: /character/us/malganis/clorox?zone=17&new=true

We care about atmosphere and the overall chemistry of the raid environment. We don’t look to guild hop and will only join the right fit. Feel free to reach out to me for more information by posting here or contacting doitwithdave#11545.

Best regards,

Bigwoof

1 Like

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Howdy there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Currently 11/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hey there. Not sure what level of raiding you are looking for but we are looking for more to progress our AotC team and build up into shadow lands. Full info below. Come doitwith2moreDaves
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-casual-encounter-lf-healerrdpsmdps-for-aotcshadowland/479412

Hey Bigwoof, if your able and willing to raid Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d like to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628

Hey Woof, you and your friends are more than welcome to come hang out with us. We are 12/12H Nyalotha, trying to fill up our roster for Mythic, and just overall preparing the guild for Shadowlands. While I cannot guarantee a Mythic raiding spot at this time, youre welcome to tag along in heroics, if gear allows it. We also do M+s during the week, and have an alt run on saturdays.
I will leave our recruitment post below, if you feel like we might be a good fit, dont hesitate to contact me or any of our officers.