Three DPS looking for guild

I added you to Bnet, I think you would fit in well with our guild. Leaving some guild info below.

ADKGamers is an AOTC focused guild, we like to see the content before its passed, but we are also a more casual oriented guild, so we will likely never push into heroics. We love to do m+ outside of raid and have many members active outside of raid, we arent looking for people to raid log, but to participate with the guild.

We are on Mal’ganis Horde
We raid Fri-Sat 7-1030 CST. We often allow geared alts in farm content as long as it doesn’t hold us back and players dont need anything on their mains.
We are 6/9H BoD and we will be pushing for AOTC.

Feisty#11761 <— Bnet
Feisty#0882 <— Discord

Hey there Genasis! Our times are almost in line with what you are looking for. Here’s our post, I’d love to sit down with the three of you if you are interested in mythic raiding! Please message me if you are interested.

Hey Genasis,

Sounds like our time and progression might match up pretty well for you. Check out the guild spam below. I’ve also added you on bnet.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 8/9H BoD 3/8M Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 DPS interested/willing to occasionally off-heal

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

- (1/9 M, 9/9 H), Recruiting for BoD!

We are taking in anyone regardless of class that is interested in being active in our guild for Mythic + // PvP // Hanging out // Heroic Runs. We plan to start Mythic Progression this week and we will fill spots based on comp and who is active.

We are a small casual guild with some hardcore players looking to grow so we can have more friends to enjoy the game with.

Discord: Dio#6993
BattleNet: Dioblog#1492

Forgone Conclusion 9/9 N 4/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, 6:30-9:30 CST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Priest
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Priest
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman

bnet tag: Dennix#1965 (GM)
bnet tag: Memoryfoam#11291 (Raid Lead)
bnet tag: Edoras#1919

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

I just sent you a friend request! Would love to chat :slight_smile:

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for talented and dedicated players in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We have spots in our mythic roster to accommodate everyone in your group.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190

ts Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We have an alts/trials run on Monday nights from 7:30-10:30 pm. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey there. We have room for DPS on our weekend team.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Would You Kindly is 9/9N 3/9H and we are looking for more DPS to fill out our roster. Will consider all roles. We also do a lot of m+ with our guild. We are laid back but do expect you to show up ready.
Requirements:
Be appropriately geared 380ish
Have a good understanding of your class and rotation
Have a good attitude. We laugh when we wipe while trying to figure out how we could do better.

We raid Friday-Saturday 5:00 pm PST to 8:00 pm PST.

RiotMaker#1662 if interested. Server transfer is not required.

hello, I added livelife to my btag friends in hope of talking to you more about what your looking for and my guild.
were Rolling for Blame, we raid two nights a week, Tue and Wed, 8 pm - 11 pm est, were 9-9 on farm and pushing into Mythic, we have 1-9 down there, looking for just a few more ppl to finish our roster, maybe you could be them.
Look forward to talking more, hit me up in game today if your interested.
Thanks
Pickpocket#1440

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

Along side our mythic team we also run a heroic only team sunday nights 730-1030 CST, willing to take alts/anyone who wants a more laid back schedule.

If joining up with a newly formed team is something that sparks your interest, feel free to hit me up on discord and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dracolord93#1491

Hello! We are Neat a newly founded guild on Stormrage (Alliance). We are currently recruiting all roles for BoD Progression! Current Goal is AoTC, Following AoTC we will push into mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST.

We are striving to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process.

Being a Two night 6 hour team we really want efficient progression while maintaining a friendly calm and enjoyable raid environment.

Any skill level is welcome to join we are currently building a core roster and completely understand there are still people that need to learn BoD.

Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.

Raid Times

Saturday - 6 PM - 8 PM PST
Sunday - 6 PM - 8 PM PST
(Raid times subject to change to 5 PM - 8 PM PST)

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non Paladin Tank

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 3/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654

Hi Genasis,

You look like exactly the type of people we are looking for if you are looking for heroic progression. I’ll add you to check in but here is our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Genasis,

If you’re looking for a killer AotC / M+ guild, look no further. Many of us in Stormfall are previous CE raiders, who don’t have the time to mythic raid anymore. We still go smack the Mythic raid loot pinatas. We’re looking for a few additional DPS to round out our roster. I think our guild would fit you well. We have an extremely active community in discord and in game. Give our recruitment thread a look and add me or another officer if you’d like to chat more. I think our interests and skill level align.

Berserk (H)
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

We have a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. is a two raid group guild with a large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and PvP content. Blue Squad is the second raid group within the guild and we are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. Blue team is in need a of a few more dedicated, skilled players to begin working on mythic content. Team one is currently 3/9 m Team blue will be pushing to compete with team 1.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

How’s it going Genasis?

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of some dps. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581