Done with search

cant delete my own post so here is 15+ characters for the edit

Hello!

We would definitely be able to fit your group in our core team if you have Saturday flexibility and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for your group!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 5/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

Recruitment Needs:
Estratovus strives to maintain a raiding roster of 20-25+ consistent and talented raiders and because of that, we are always willing to talk with interested raiders regardless of if your specific class and role are listed for recruitment below. Please inquire on potential openings by contacting Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

An (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

Recruitment Key: Open = 3+ slots available, Limited = 1-2 slots available, Closed = 0 slots available.

TANK: Closed - Our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

HEALERS: Limited - Druid, Monk, Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H).

RANGE DPS: Open - Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Limited - Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior(H)

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Thanks for your response Kotipelto! Unfortunately we are not looking to raid on the weekends and we are looking for a more mythic focused guild. Best of luck recruiting.

I added u on btag lets have a quick chat when youre free

Thanks for your response. After reviewing what your guild is about I believe it would be a good fit for us. You added one of the other guys I was posting about so if he hasn’t heard from you I will add you myself and we can talk.