Thrall has his shaman powers back

so i just noticed that Thrall uses shaman powers when you go to free him.

anyone knows how he got his powers back?

His probation period ended. It’s like when you get a temporary forums suspension, except Thrall got his for that really nasty flamewar he had with Garrosh

10 Likes

Because the elements were never pissed at him, and what was blocking his ability to channel them was his crippling self doubt and loathing about the Garrosh conclusion. Beyond that, we don’t know to what capacity he has his powers back, but I’d wager he’s not fully there yet.

11 Likes

Proximity to mom and ex-foster-son.

I could have my wires crossed but didn’t Thrall summon the fire elementals within Torghast from the discovery of his burnt totem?

so we dont have an answer : /

Writer fiat.

And/or he’s a Dreadlord in disguise.

Either way he would be a better Warchief than the Horde Council monstrosity.

5 Likes

No he just used lightning on the domination chains as conductors to zap his captors

2 Likes

lol
but yeap i hate this council thing …

Is headcanon your default go-to?

Ps, I’m a little high, so sorry if that comes across as rude, lol

You mean Garrosh? Isn’t he older than Thrall?

Yes but in the Thrall Panel during Blizzcon they stated Thrall tried to be Garrosh’s foster dad and Garrosh looked to Thrall as a father figure.

3 Likes

It’s a joke in that Thrall’s story arc will obviously involve reconnecting with Draka and Garrosh and thus will come out a full and proper Shaman numb nuts.

I might see Garrosh, but why Draka? If anything I would expect a better leader, not a better shaman.

Remember Thrall can’t use his powers due to guilt and self loathing, which as we saw with Jaina can only be fixed by a mother’s true love. :relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Actually Jaina could use her powers just fine without mama Proudmoore. Remember BfL?

I’m talking about the emotional trauma Faranoth.

1 Like

You said powers. Jaina had powers even with her “emotional trauma”, infact it elevated them.

No Faranoth, I said:

followed by the dependent clause:

And naturally if one were to remove the preposition that simply adds context:

I can draw a sentence diagram if you so desire.

2 Likes

Ah sorry, I’m not sober enough to process text apparently

1 Like