[Thrall] <Forgone Conclusion> 9/9H 2/9M AotC (Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12am EST) LFM

9/9 normal, 3/9 heroic, searching for a healer, monk/evoker pref. Reach out you could be the one!

Bump to the top! Back on the hunt for a healer!!

Interested. Added on discord and bnet.

Bump to the top, looking for some melee!

Looking for those melee dps!

Bump to the top, still looking for a couple more people!!

Still searching for a few!

Still searching for a few to round out the group.

Weekend bump!! :upside_down_face:

Holiday bumps!

Hello!
So im back after a long year break. My guild fell apart and i honestly couldn’t decide on a class.
But here i am, wanting to give this game another go. I did some AOTC Raiding at the end of shadowlands and the beginning of dragonflight.
Ive played Bm Hunter and was trying out dk tanking when i quit.
Im 29 looking for raid times FRI-SAT anything after 7pm est
I also use discord alot and would be hanging out in voice.
Will be very active, on everyday, help ppl run mythic + or what not.
Like i said im still very new i would say so the guild would need to be okay with that.
Mind you i will do research on raid mechanics and my chosen class, which i also dont mind trying out a dif class. if the Guild maybe needed something.

Prolly a long shot trying to find a guild being a new player, but i figured id try!

Ive also Helped guilds in leadership roles on other games, and helped with recruiting in my last guild here on WoW

Realm or alliance or horde doesn’t matter as ill be making a fresh toon. Or boosting.

My discord is Voglyplays
Thanks for your time :stuck_out_tongue:

Still on the hunt for a rogue & warrior!

Friday bump! Need a dps or two & a healer!!

My name is Curt but my charcters name are Blood. I have played since Vanilla. I would enjoy playing a Fury Warrior for your raid so please let me know if you are interested. My BT is Blood@1210

Still looking for a couple of dps & a healer!!

9/9h 1/9m cleared 485 fury warrior BTAg Jagerbro#1331 very interested hit me up!

Bump us up! Still searching.

Back to the top!!

Still on the hunt for a healer & dps!

Friday morning bump! Still looking for a healer & a couple dps!