Thoughts on release date?

From THDLock, world first Complexity Limit Raider:

Also, Shadow got fixed. Holy has consistently been one of the worst M+ specs since Legion and it’s kit is outdated, but that’s just me.

That’s what they all say. LOL

“I hate it, but imma play it to hell and back with my friends!”

You said there was over 3k posts, 2.5k of the posts in that thread are 10 people, that’s what I was saying. One person alone has over 400

Yeah this is correct. Very few launches went smooth. I think BFA was one of the smoothest.

Of all the flaws BFA had I wouldn’t put any of it on the IT service team, nor the art team, nor the music team. It was 100% a design team debacle.

I don’t expect Systemlands to launch with server woes or showstopper bugs. It’ll have bugs though. ALL games for as long as I can remember launch with trivial bugs.

Being in dev myself it’s always critical and non-critical functionality. There may not always be crunch but there is a priority list on all defects and some of the more trivial ones may not be fixed, ever. Just the nature of the beast.

Well I can’t hate it yet. Because I haven’t played it LMAO.

I thought they were talking about the covenant thread on the beta. That one is reaching 4k likes and has my complete take on covenants if you’re curious (at the end).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-system-design-flaws-discussion/611673

I’m not saying there isn’t flaws, but I’d rather see them work on fixing the flaws then just saying “screw it, do whatever, we don’t care anymore”

And we actually still don’t even know what it will take to switch back, people can make better judgement of it once that is in.

Rogues still have no reason to play another other covenant besides Necro. I’m not sure how they change that either without breaking abilities by overbuffing/nerfing or doing complete reworks.

I think it’s better they try to balance an open system than a locked system because players will be more penalyzed if they’re lock and they keep balancing them when the system is live.

Which is why my recommendation is if they can’t nail it before launch just to open them up.

No. There shouldn’t be any timegating between switching at all if there is player power involved.

Kyrian is a silly design, I don’t know about that one.

If you could stop the Ardenweld one from vanishing you if you’re solo it actually would be kind of cool honestly.

Venthyr is just a numbers game, it’s a cool concept but doesn’t provide any dps increase, at least any meaningful one.

Honestly, Holy looks great. I had no desire to play it in Legion and BFA… but with the changes to the baseline kit and its new abilities, it looks pretty damn fun. It certainly has a very high skill ceiling.

We don’t even know if there is timegating, the quest is there but there’s no goal to it.

None of them compete with 100% uptime, they just don’t.

The release date will make BfA the longest expansion in the game’s history. (About as long as Vanilla before BC launched)

So, no.

There you go.

That can actually be a problem though, god forbid you accidentally hit something with it that has to be CC’d since it’s permanent.

That has nothing to do with multiboxing, 2.5k posts on the pull the ripcord thread are posted by 10 people, go look yourself, it’s just a bit down the first page of GD.

Ok will do.

Pretty sure they said it would be similar to aldor and scryers or whatever its called…