Thoughts on dh cc in df

You’re awful at trolling. My cremated dog could do a better job

2 Likes

DUDE ???

doomed together i think

2 Likes

having nightmares about dhdk atm

On beta when I made the post dh could do a 20 second cc chain by themselves. Stun 4 seconds silence 5 seconds fear 6 seconds banish 5 seconds. And if they wanted to could restun off aswel. I think they could actually get it longer with certain talents but most didn’t run those. Maybe not anymore with everyone getting relent now tho.

Yea the instant CC potential of DH/DK will be obscene and so much of it being aoe

Will be interesting to watch

I got rlly bored a couple months ago and played through the entire dawn of war series (3 never happened) was quite fun. Lots of nostalgia for me. Surprised during the Matt Ward era there were no ultramarines inserted

1 Like

Props man its so fun playing through them. Lot of epic moment moments. Eliphas was my favorite though in dark crusade

Thule- “We fight to the last man, my brothers! This fortress shall not fall!”
Eliphas-“Such inspiring courage! Perhaps we’ll mount your corpse on a golden chair and make an idol out of you as well.”

and uh from winter assault this one. One of the cooler Ig moments.
“Eldar the Cadian 412th have faced doom before. We bested it then, and we’ll best it today! Die well!”

1 Like

i got in trouble and u didnt u r a traitor

1 Like

Ya Eliphas was a banger character. Never understood why he was transferred from being a world bearer to the black legion but ya dark crusade was prolly my favorite play through. Soulstorm was a bit too much. But I think all their characters were kinda boring.

Winter assault was one of my favorite campaigns. Usually the guard is rlly boring to me but I enjoyed how they were kinda the star of that game

Someone been being mean to you, Fluxy?

i maked a chinese food joke and got in trouble

: (

3 Likes

They removed my post :frowning:

1 Like

A candle shall be lit in your honor. One for every person who abandoned you in your hour of need.

ownd . . . . blizord ownd us .

1 Like