Thoughts about bringing back Icy Touch?

Imagine changing the toolkit to be the same as Consume Magic, but still Icy Touch. for the cost of 1 rune, deal mastery damage on a single target, as well as dispelling something and generating 10 runic power on a 10 second cooldown.

What are your opinions on the idea and would you like to see it in arena or even pve?

6 Likes

dont hate it…but there are so many other changes I would put in front of this one.

2 Likes

I’m on board for this one!

1 Like

I may not be a gypsie, but the crystal ball tells me we all want a buff to frost strike, obliterate, and death strike

i would love to have IT back as a baseline for all specs spell that purges magic. 30 yard range. 1 rune.

2 Likes

and unholy would get FF dot back ohh yea

1 Like

im all for it and it should have never left in the first place

3 Likes

Yeah, bring back icy touch, oh and give it that insane threat modifier that it had in ICC because of the dodge nerf. Spam Icy Touch and no tank other than another DK could even get close to your threat no matter how good they were.

1 Like

well those days are over and only blood could would have a threat part

i liked it cuz it did what HB did only to a single target

1 Like

Yeah, bring it back entirely. Bring back plague strike too. Give it to everyone.

3 Likes

Maybe it should be a PvP Talent for Frost, either that or another ST Nuke much like Cold Heart.

1 Like

It was and would be so good in pvp though hehe. Dispelling alter time or mind control big money plays.

I also really miss it in pve.

1 Like