Those titan manholes all over the dragon isles

Even on forbidden reach. I really want to open them and peek inside
Or whatever they are really
https://i.imgur.com/CRtPnYG.png

I think there is also one on Sholazar or that may be a different civilization’s manhole.

There are also doors all over Uldum tempting us with secrets of what the underground part of Uldum will look like…

Storm Peaks also tempts us as does Ironforge and Azjol Nerub…

Zaralek Cavern gives us promise of further exploration of Underground Zones to say the least. Of course it’s idea of an entrance(newly added tunnel in the earth) alongside Stonecore from Cataclysm would promise us the possibility of a Deepholm Expansion at one point.

Surely what we see of the Elemental Planes isn’t everything just the Capitals as boring as they are compared to everything else.

From Chronicles:

‘Ra soon found a solution. He set out to imprison the elementals, much as the great Sargeras had done to demons. Ra first called on the aid of the gifted titan-forged sorceress Helya. They worked in concert to craft four interlinked domains within a pocket dimension known as the Elemental Plane. Ra and Helya then banished the elemental lords and nearly all of their servants to this enchanted prison realm’

From the way it’s described only the Elemental Lords’ prison was created by the Titan Keepers so the rest of the Elemental Planes might have more interesting Villains and Heroes!

Of course the Elements of Azeroth aren’t bound to these Elemental Planes(Chronicle makes that clear) but still they should have interesting promise for later Expansions!

2 Likes

They’re an engineering thing apparently

Sadly

:confused:

hollow azeroth
Once we run out of islands we are going undeground