This year, can we just... not?

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

4 Likes

I always get a laugh out of most of them.

Most addons added their April Fool’s stuff long ago. Some were already triggered last night. TRP3’s is fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face:

With all that is going on right now , we may need this more then ever .

We need a good laugh and a reason to smile .

2 Likes

It’s also the county the city resides in. And it’s a road that I live off of! :grin:

Most fun is when alarm companies call in and can’t pronounce it. LOL

1 Like

Sure. April Fools’ is cancelled.

APRIL FOOLS!!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :laughing: :ok_hand: :pray:

4 Likes

Naw… it’s fun

1 Like

This is GD no such thing exists here.

This is a new one for me. Why shouldn’t we update them? I wasn’t planning on it for no particular reason but I am curious now.

I had to promise my wife that I would forewarn her if I planned any April Fool’s jokes, lol. Probably a lot of our hearts can’t take any more stress, even if it is momentary.

Hang in there, WoW peeps. Our grandparents or great-grand-parents got through The Great Depression and The Dust Bowl and WWII. We can get through this.

1 Like

Just to avoid the “cute” april fools gags that will make them pop up bizarre visuals or noises.

But as noted above many have probably implemented them already and they’ll be triggered today.

1 Like

The World of Warcraft April Fools joke seems to be so benign that most players haven’t even noticed it yet.

(Patch Notes Draft):

This is the, “hilarity,” you guys craved so much.

Again; do we really need to do April Fools?

Yes. Why do you hate fun so much?

No.

You call this, “fun?”

Yes.

Who complains about an april fools joke that does nothing mentally, physically or even ingame invasive

Those are pretty good tbh