This Week in WoW: May 15, 2023

Will we see bans on the ANK user’s in arenas? I haven’t heard of any news related to the use of this in arenas despite multiple streamers using and streaming the use of 3rd party software? Also will WA swapping people’s gems in arenas or will gem swapping every arena be removed for next season? Feels weird people swapping all their gems every game.

If you read it carefully it says, “gear will be reduced, and rating requirements will be removed for most items, will still be required for elite weapons.” The last sentence means that the rating will still be required. If the 2.2 elite was getting a reduced rating it would say something like, “gear will be reduced, and rating requirements removed on most items, and elite gear will have reduced rating requirements.” But, it doesn’t say that so it’s safe to assume it’ll require 2.2 unless there is a new post or they change their minds.

At least confirm if joyous journeys is coming or not

So Elite Weapons (252’s) will stay 2.2 Requires but will the amount to buy them be reduced? Is my real question. Finally got 2.3k in 2s and I can get 4500 needed by the last reset with dailies.

The Lil’ XT pet only has 7 days left to claim for Prime Gaming, I wonder what the next thing is!

we cant queue ranked either, so we can still purchase elite weapon during offseason aslong as ended on 2,2+ rating?

Reset happened, rating requirements are still in place and items are still full cost. Arena points that would of been earned last week were awarded as honor instead. Didn’t this same thing happen last season?

2 Likes

yea ive notice the same thing nothing as changed , no half price and rating requirement is still there plus lot of people didnt receive arena point from last week including me ??