This Week in WoW: March 11, 2024

If you have the damn news just give it to us, stop trying to spread it out over a week. You are dragging your feet every single time. THe quicker we get info the quicker we can provide feedback

Damn… we wont get to play untill 3pm today??? sadface…

Wasn’t there supposed to be a development update today?

2 Likes

The day’s not over yet.

It is in Australia

Of course but they usually posted right at 10:00 AM pacific, so either daylight screwed them up or they just forgot, maybe it’s an extra spicy article

They’re only just now writing it.

Don’t get too excited. It’s probably just a bunch of SoD updates.

Yeah but you’re all upside down fighting kangaroos though.

Any updates?

2 Likes

Update - our analytics showed that dhs were to drastically hit by the minor nerfs and they have been reverted. Also plate armor has been reduced by an additional 25 percent in PvP… thank you

Lol is not jut the wow dev team. The diablo 4 team has also been a mess on dates and schedule releases.

I wont even mention the horrible gaunlet mess dead on arrival as soon as it launched damn sad.

• March 14
    • (Article) Development Update

Haha April 1st came early!

1 Like

where’s the dev update? also this really sucks. please learn a lesson from this. Post it earlier in the day or post a delay message. This is sloppy business.

3 Likes

they think its cute to keep playing coy with info on this next patch. we’re all sick of it and they keep doubling down.

1 Like

The fact that there’s no comment on this is uh, gross. I don’t think this game they’re playing with subscribers is going the way they intended. It’s actually making me less excited about the update

3 Likes

Well since everyone else is so impatient to learn nothing about a patch that will suck, i must say. Take your time! Were all gunna be here subbed and ready for the +1 to our mount collection.

1 Like

I don’t like how real this is. Take it back!