This Week in WoW: April 19, 2024

This Week in WoW: April 19, 2024

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week—take a tour through The War Within in the WoWCast developer chat, pre-purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition, get a closer look at the new Warbands System, and more!

View Full Article

4 Likes

The news has been good these past couple of days. You know what would top it off? A second pass at that troll heritage head piece. It’s bad. It’s supposed to sit under the nose!

4 Likes

You know who else likes to catch up on the latest World of Warcraft news?

So now we go from “Bind to Account” to “Bind to Warband”?

1 Like

Is this now going to be Fridays with just the recap? Bummer if so, I like seeing whats coming each week.

Can we Please, PLEASE have a male lead… Why are we forced to always see the endless parade of female or effeminate male NPCS? The only males you feature are either shell shocked or the bad guy… Does no one at Blizzard see this? Its not just me, look at your fan and content creators on YouTube, comment sections are loaded with “Please, where are the strong male leads?” This is a legitimate comment but who wants to bet I get banned for pointing out that the game lacks male role models.

1 Like

Progressssssss! fist pump

Idk if the ladies need some strong women showing them they can be strong and stuff that’s fine with me. I just hope they make some kick butt female characters like Ellen Ripley in Alien that rock.

You go gurls! Padgarre will be here beating up hamsters and collecting poop to help ya!

1 Like

Those cave dwelling hell boars been grinding in TWW to ilvl 525 just for us.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

I looked at the photos and noticed something I though was funny around the campfire. The Mage is not a favorite and hasn’t been played in so long that it needs a gear update…Now everything makes sense.

Guess you forgot the cinematic that featured Thrall and Anduin, who are main characters this expansion. But that doesn’t fit with your narrative, does it?

1 Like

Both of the herotage sets, thanks

Shell shocked I said, … guess you forgot the ability to read

If u are a mog friend, running old raids and getting gear that’s not your type is frustrating. Now everything that drops goes into the book. Minus class gear.

1 Like

I had the mallet from the troll quest in my inventory when it changed over to a weapon. But my main couldn’t learn it. I’m assuming it will go into the band and I can finally mog it.

The majority of WoW gamers are chicks, fembois, and/or trans/LGBTQIA.

I’m not so sure about that.

Ah yes, quite frustrating running an old raid on my Pally and getting all leather drops.

damn, i suspected such a thing as I don’t know any other people irl that play this game…