This terrible programming is driving me insane

So ever since the expansion pack has started there have been back, to back to back glitches. I have been disconnected multiple times. I completely uninstalled all of my addons becuase Blizzard GMs in ticket response kept blaming it on addons 100% of the time. SO now without addons I still have the same problems.

I disconnect while in flight path very often, sometimes it will d/c me and put me in the middle of the zone. It will often times d/c me the very second I land from a flight.

Doing Ashran today as a pug and the entire team d/ced.

I often times am now unable to use charge with my warrior in BFA lands while I am on a flat surcafce and my target is right in front of me with zero obstacles.

My World of Warcraft is CONSTANTLTY saying that it is unplayable until I “update it”… It has happened so much that I have begun to count… It is currently dong so right now. This will be my 7th time today that this has happened to where they game claims it needs to update before I can play.

It has been happening ever since the expansion pack started and has been really bad after this last patch to where every disconnect will cause me to have to “update” again. many times after I log I have to “update” before I can play. I even asked a computer repair man to take a look at it and he sated what I had originally come to conclude, that the problems are on Blizzards end.

Sometimes when I charge to a target, I will get d/ced the very second I hit the target after my charge to it. That is VERY bad for PvP and also bad when I am charging into a group of mobs and d/c becuase of that. in either scenario I end up dead, face down in the ground.

I d/ced after landing from a heroic leap to try and get into the middle of a big group of NPCs that I was going to take out. I sometimes will have my loot system saying that I am going to get a mythic piece, but I get a heroic instead. Or I sometimes will get the EXACT same piece of gear over and over and over again when I actually need an entirely different piece and yet. just am unable to get it.

At the end of last expac and the beginning of this expac, hunter pets would run sideways next to me, instead of strait ahead so I quit playing my hunter less than a month in and have not come back to it since (just throwing that out there becuase I thought of that randomly)

My mail will sometimes glitch to where I try to get it and I lose my piece and even with one empty bag slot, it STILL will not go in and will sometimes appear in my bag much later… or even worse, appear BACK IN MY MAILBOX from the postmaster.

With Battlepets, I often cannot battle them while they are in straight line away from me. And while they are on the water, it is often near 100% of the time that it says that I am unable to battle them becuase there is no patch even when it is green for me to be able to battle and it has worked for year up until now.

Some of my battle pets will still on rare occasions run sideways next to me…not something that truly effects game play in any sort of way, but I would rather sit and watch a fish with chronic whirling disease for an hour as opposed to having to deal with that… Logging then unlogging, UI, resets, summon and unsummon, getting t into a battle, killing it off in a battle and then rezing it… all do not help.

Staying in combat LONG after it has ended is still a bug that happens to me from time to time. I can go all the way across then zone and stil it will say that I am. I check to see if any NPC is targeting me, none are. This causes me to be unable to mount, unable to self heal with passive spirit… but oddly enough I can log out and reset this… which FURTHER proves that this is a bug since players cannot log out while in combat, yet it keeps telling me that I cannot mount up because I am in combat.

In battlegrounds, and most often in Ashran, but occasionally in other battlegrounds, I am unable to use my Third Wind Potion for the ENTIRE battleground as it keeps saying that it is on cool down. That actually happened even just today a few hours ago. The thing is, the first time I played it today, it I did not use it for the entire battleground. So that was the first time I tried and I got that message. Same thing happened to me today in Warsong Gulch.

Many times for quests, NPCs do not spawn correctly, and this is not just for me… I have heard a ,multitude of players saying that this is the case. I have to abandon the quest and retake it up before it will work again.

Many of the super tough elite end game NPCs are far easer to kill when I am solo than when I am in a group with the exact same toon. Such as 5 players unable to topple a super tough elite, but many of us individually cane…
—scaling issues.

The quest where I had to kill the spys that I just did on my warrior was glitched big time. What should have taken near 5 minutes took over 2 hours as many did not spawn as they were supposed to, and among some that did, some would despawn as I engaged them. I had to kill like 10 I think? in a very small area using a toon that has mostly 450+ gear so yea… should have been done in less than 5 minutes.

The entire time I have been here trying this, WoW has been “installing” an update…that I ALREADY HAVE. The exact same one keeps "installing over and over and over again. It likes to stay in the “unplayble” zone for quit some time.

It will let me log in and as it does, it will change quickly to 100% . But if I d/c or log out abruptly, the install will take place all over again.

And another thing, didnt I SAY changing the AH system (something that NOBODY asked for by the way) was a bad idea? Yes I did… and looked what happened… yet another glitch ahs gone on.

I would hate to be that player who spent hundreds of thousands if not millions of gold in the AH just recently to try and get a the proper gear to help clear a raid. only to get rejected his/her spot becuase he/she didnt come prepared.

And history has shown that there are only one single group of people that care about any of these problems… the players…

Not having vendors though… my goodness. Total slap in the face when you do back to back to back mythics, get full geared, then you see on your gear that you still need just one more piece, so THEN you go and PvP for that piece, becuase that is what it says is that yoll be getting a super good PvP piece that will equal out the PvE pice you wanted. so then you waste your time getting it since it was never dropping in PvE… but AS SOON as you get it in PvP, an even better piece drops during a mythic that is a huge upgrade to the point to where it is better during PvE and PvP.

I’ll read this tomorrow.

I feel like depressed crap rn.

I’ll say something witty instead…uhhhhhh borger.

3 Likes

Can I get the condensed version, please?

2 Likes

Man that’s long. If anyone reads the whole thing can you reply to this comment?

2 Likes

I got about 2 paragraphs in. Oddly enough I’ve had terrible glitches and DC’d a couple times. Updates to all my drivers, reinstalled entire client, no addons at all… hopefully tomorrow I notice that makes a difference.

1 Like

i love being violently beaten with love and care

ty homeslice

3 Likes

whats interesting thing is you along with all the others who been using addons rely so heavily on them that without them you don’t even know how to play your class or even wow. perhaps you should learn to play without them incase blizzard screws something up ruining a lot of addons til they are updated.

HAve you posted in the technical support forums?

:kissing_heart: :wink:

Summary of OP:

• Glitches, GM’s blaming addons.
  • Disabled addons, still have glitches.
  • DC’s while riding flight paths and when landing.
  • Entire Ashran pug teams getting disconnected
  • Charge not working on OP’s warrior, even on flat terrain
  • WoW constantly becoming unplayable, saying it needs updates
  • DC while charging
  • DC from heroic leap
  • Loot system bugs
  • Hunter pets running ahead
  • Mail not working properly, not letting OP loot mail
  • Bugs with trying to start pet battles
  • Stuck in combat
  • Unable to use battleground potions
  • Quest NPCs not spawning
  • Scaling issues with mobs making them easier to kill solo than grouped
  • Quest mobs not respawning, or despawning in combat
  • Logging out forces WoW to reinstall updates
  • Complaints about the AH changes
  • Complaints about lack of vendors
  • “Slap in the face”
1 Like

I almost never use addons. The only time I ever do is to track rares in TBC and WoTLK areas.

i see a lot of people on youtube and streaming who play wow and when they arnt able to use their addons they suck badly at wow.

I have now permanently quit using addons of any sort simply due to the fact that Blizzard kept dismissing my tickets and blaming it on my addons. The last time that happened, a GM told me to disable my Addons and it will stop. It did not stop. Now with no more addons, they can never again dodge a ticket question.

046133C1-952D-42F5-9DE4-3A16EE35E0EF was my very last error that I had. It was a crash. NOT the fault of any addons. last time that I had that exact same thing and I was running addons, a GM did not answer why it had happened and instead, simply told me I need to update my addons.

A GM once even blamed an addon on a stack overflow that I supposedly had that caused a crash. No addon could cause a stack overflow. They used improper terminology for a subject that they did not know how to rely to in order to solve it.

That long story there is why I DO NOT use addons anymore. Becuase every time I have a rather difficult issue to fix, Blizzard turns around and blames my addons, then drops the ticket and marks it as solved.

They also like to say “Well if you disable your addons then maybe you will not have this problem” or “It seems as though you need to update your addons.” yea okay. had enough of that.

NONE RUNNING NOW ZERO.

LMAO, ain’t nobody raiding worth a damn without addons dear.

Players even got to watch a YouTube vid before doing most content, and you want us to give up addons?

You’ve gone bonkers, completely I might add. :rofl:

1 Like

so you they do suck at wow and require addons to be anygood.

A bunch of he high end guilds out there will kick you if they find out that you are not running with addons Now if you were coming at me with 30,000 achievements points and 10 cutting edges and said ou never used any addons then I would say you are doing fine without them but… you dont have very much going on

of corse they require addons for high end blizzard made the high end raids with addons inmind however that’s also why less and less people start even doing raiding IMO addons shouldn’t be allowed in any raid until you beat each one fully without them