This should be illegal in arena

Aww you got me. Nice troll DEMONICLILY

Errr what?

bait

Cant tell you how many games I’ve won insta killing some ape warrior or dh who fly across the map in the first ten seconds away from their healer and die to stop gate

This isn’t much help vs windwalkers. They rop me around corners.

Find better partners

It’s demoniclily trolling

Yeah this ain’t it boss, I have no problems putting down gates. And the times that I do, I either cc to get it, or have my partner cc to get it.

Yeah this definitely happens and is super annoying. If you don’t have a partner that can hard CC them before reaching you there’s very little you can do besides setup a very horribly positioned gate and port or run the risk of not having one at all.

umm? none? What are you insta-killing them with exactly? It’s not like in this situation the healer can’t just be mounted and cross with them taking a nearby pillar as well and only being like at most a second behind. This really only happens on Mugumbala, the Empyrean Domain, the 3 pillar map with grass, Nagrand, and Sewers.

There’s very little recourse a lock has offensively to out-pressure a melee cleave doing this.

Warlocks are fine. If you are having issues getting a gateway out, then that is a skill issue.

I’d suggest watching Warlock PvP guides.

warlock was played in awc therefore it is fine

4 Likes

Love doing this, double fel rush into imprison. Then I get coiled and they put it down anyways.

3 Likes

If they have to coil you to get it put down that’s a bigger loss than losing imprison.

Have you considered playing with a priest? They have a spell called power infusion - could be pretty handy!

5 Likes

But they get the gate down, which is what the OP was complaining about being stopped.

I don’t think the forums have ever made me laugh harder.

make the first gateway instant cast

been sayin it for years

I agree: gateway should be illegal in arena and a warlock trying to cast it should get instantly banned!

2 Likes

Just put it out straight out of the gates and reposition later.

It hardly matters honestly.