This RX 570 is only $99

Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB GDDR5 DVI-D (UEFI) Graphics Card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCDNQX2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QMlBCbH7ZQS8E

Not bad if you can live with only one monitor

1 Like

No different then a regular 570 otherwise, great card for the low end market (stay away from 1050s, this will out perform them)

If you have an Intel cpu you should be able to run a second monitor through the motherboard. That’s what I did with the RX 470 version of this kind of card on my 4670k.

1 Like

Just have to make sure your motherboard supports it, but I honestly do the same even though I have like 5 outputs. Better to put video decoding on youtube/twitch to the unused igpu.

Generally speaking, even the cheapest of the cheap H310s have 2 video outs. (Honestly, H310 is MORE likely to have video out, as the bargain platform is where youre more likely to not have a dGPU).

Good deal for a midrange card. Only snag is you have to wait for two months to get it. There’s a good chance it will never deliver.

If you were looking for a future card it still wouldn’t be too bad, amazon doesn’t charge til it ships and you can cancel any time.

But at the time the OP posted they were still in stock.