This meta is super unfun

This game is getting absurd…

the amount of cc is just unbearable, each game i get infinite kidneys/fear/coild/poly/disarm/root/knock back/cyclone

when i attack people pull back, and when they use CDs i need to pull back.

How is this an enjoyable experience for anyone???

7 Likes

How are you upset as a shaman? Arent you onetapping people atm?

2 Likes

actually just unsubbed then uninstall… from 2018 to now wow is honestly just getting worse and worse. 10.0 was a good chance but 10.1 is just worse. Last year I tried god of war and this year zelda 2. I can easily tell devs for those games spend more effort and are more serious about making a good game than making more money.

There gotta be better things to do in life other than remember all important spells/DRs/when to run, or things like rogue has evasion/disarm/kidney/no cd cheap shot/gauge/blind/2x vanish/cloak that gives physical immune

5 Likes

Here we go again

Dawg you played a busted class

Cause and effect

Cause: broke spec that can kill you in a heartbeat

Effect: cc till you cant play the game

If you rerolled to a warrior then your complaining about cc is valid

2 Likes

mostly just locks ruining the game as usual

3 Likes

Actually rogues too. Rogue matches aren’t fun. Even when I win I do not enjoy the match at all. CC’d 90% of the game.

Cc is good in a slower damage meta but they increased damp and damage for short games which is good, but they didnt reduce cc enouph to compensate.

Need more cc reduction for high damp/damage meta to make it more bearable for healers in arena.

Maybe they could make an aura or something for healers in arena for cc to be 50 percent.

Speaking for majority if wow pvpers, not the top 10percent of players. More overall healer participation is good for the game.

Dang, stop doing 6v1s then ! :wink:

5 Likes

Bro your guild kills me :skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull:

if you check pvp me or use whatever website you can see i play warrior/priest/monk/hunter/shaman/lock

it is the game design philosophy that is not fun to me. When i use my CDs, people just pillar or CC, and when they use CD, i pillar or CC. No one can just do a full burst (rogues/locks/mages/druid can i guess). This idea is just cancer to me

anyway not important. I guess i just move on

4 Likes

I dont creep on people outside my forest im locked in

Cd tradings good but pillars when ranged classes have 20283371671 cc options available is absolutely busted. The fact that they have precog and a easy escape option with a full bag of cc tricks up their sleeves is mind numbing

Pillars give c@sters a HUGE defensive

exactly. When i am on shaman/monk and when i fight lock/rogue in 2s, i honestly dont even understand how this gets to production… i can get disarm/gauge/coild/fear/axe toss/blind/kidney/cheapshot when i use any CD, when i want to attack they have portal/gate/evasion/cloak/vanish X2/wall/dark pact

Demo locks stunning more than sub rogues

1 Like

so u know this and every fight is the same?

So you should prob learn to use your kit

You can name every lock or rogue spell apparently but forget yours

2 Likes

Nobody enjoys not playing the game 90% of the time.

caster lobbies are 0-6 or 1-5 at best for ww (cheese a one shot with your destro, only works once per lobby)

i need to find 3s partners but im billy no mates =(

1 Like

Taking a few words out of context, could you not read past the first sentence of my post?

well now

you dislike wow pvp. this is akin to playing basketball and complaining about all the passing

3 Likes