This is way too soon for TBC!

Come on blizzard, even hardcore raiders have barely completed their tier 3 sets. And the non hardcore raiders aren’t even close!!! Why are you guys rushing TBC. We literally waited for vanilla wow for 20 years, what makes you think the general population is in a hurry for this??? All your doing is not letting people accomplish their classic wow goals.

17 Likes

Actually there’s way more people with Naxx gear this time around compared to the real TBC launch, and because the people want it.

Also there’s nothing preventing you from cloning your classic character and continuing on still to finish your “goals”.

8 Likes

It’s not the same if you can’t bring your completed goals forward with you to TBC. I’m pretty much finished with everything I need but I know tons of people that are saying they want more time to try and complete their goals.

7 Likes

wrong TBC is actually kinda late bro we should of had prepatch 2 weeks ago and TBC should of been release may 18th

most raiders have been bored /done with naxx for 2 months now

2 Likes

i have full t3 and i can tell you the majority of my guild thinks its too soon

9 Likes

Besides the gouging $35 fee Activision wants. :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah I agree it’s too quick, I thought there was wayyyy to short a gap between launch of AQ and launch of Naxx.

I had to take two breaks from classic because of RL reasons and I came back to see I’d missed the shadow of Necropolis patch.

Like damn… did my first MC tonight and I feel like I’ve only just gotten warmed up.

3 Likes

Simple solution you and your guild thinks its too soon, so just stay in classic when everyone else goes to burning crusade. Easy fix i know its like Blizzard thought of it before hand. Plus you can still clone later.

2 Likes

By the time TBCC releases, we will have had 6 months of phase 6. You may want more time in p6, but a lot of us are ready for new content.

Why is it too soon may I ask? If you and the majority of your guild are full t3 then why is it too soon? What would actually change if bc was released end of June instead?

Huge swaths of people were lobbying for TBC since before Classic even launched. To say its too soon is kind of ignorant really.

2 Likes

Yeah you are right buddy… Its way too late… Like 15 years late.
If you really think TBC should of been released already you are more into the Retail spirit than Vanilla spirit.
I bet you pretty rushed through classic without really enjoying the small details.
By July you will cry for WOTLK

Man imagine not completing your goals in almost 6 months. That’s pretty sad.

Well I wish only That I will be alle to find such nice RAID Team in Classic Era realms like The one I Had the Last couple months. I am still Not done with Classic .

OG vanilla lasted 26ish months
Classic vanilla is set for 18ish months

way less
tooo soon

1 Like

Classic isn’t over. It’s eternal. If you want to play classic go play classic. If you want to play tbc play tbc. If you want to play both then play both.

Classic isn’t going anywhere. (Just most of the player base is, classic is old news).

3 Likes

I feel it’s a kind of too soon. Its surprising they’ve shortened classic by 8 months.

Because it’s not 2004 anymore and people don’t take 4 months just to level to 60 and 3 months to clear a raid.

I think it has much more to do with Shadowlands fallout, and “it’s not 2004, blah, blah…” is something you’ve pulled out of your rear because you haven’t bothered to think about anything.

1 Like

In addition to what other people are saying about how TBC is actually late and that you’ve had plenty of time to finish your set, you can always stay at level 60 on TBC server until you’re ready to progress to TBC content.