This is TBC 58-70 not classic

Yes, they are level locked

you’ll have to point to where blizzard specifically said the name of the game, not the expansion, is TBC Classic, then. I must have missed that blue post somewhere

You must have not good reading comprehension. Allow me to spell it out better for you:

I D O N ’ T C A R E

While we are spelling things out:

Go To ReTAiL

It must really upset you to know how little I care about your insecure gatekeeping.

“Burning Crusade Classic begins at level 58” is the quote in question about starting at level 58.

What you select on the launcher is also called Burning Crusade Classic. This is different from World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic.

Unless you want to claim some magical “They mean different things at different times by the exact same words”.

That’s a lot of vitriol. The truth is, if I could just copy my OG vanilla character, I’d have done that. This is the next best thing. Instead of trying to gatekeep, you should think about where other people are coming from.

It’s not about “gatekeeping” it’s about standing up to Blizzard and taking a stand against microtransactions, cash shop, RMT, and other degenerate retail filth infesting classic

Sounds like he’s saying the majority of the expansion content begins at 58 to me, the only exception being Draenei and Blood Elves

What do you suggest they call the client to differentiate it from the other two?

I wouldn’t call it “magical”, personally, but yeah

Have you given any thought to where I am coming from? Have you given any thought to what it means for this game, that players can swipe their credit card for a near max level character?

As for where you are coming from, what prevented you from leveling a character any time since classic launched in August 2019 ?

You’ve been nothing but vitriolic and antagonistic toward anyone that doesn’t agree with you, so why should anyone give any thought to anything you say, really?

1 Like

It’s not about gatekeeping but you’re using people posting on their retail portraits as a way to invalidate anything they say to you.

It’s just a game, bro. Your life doesn’t live or die by what happens in World of Warcraft. I’m frustrated about people spamming LFG to sell and buy runs, but your obsession with it looks pathetic.

Go sniff some flowers. Walk your dog.

And these lazy boosters / their greedy enablers at Blizzard, have been ruining the spirit and integrity of classic WoW, so why should anyone care what they have to say?

Thank you for proving my point

I’m, just sitting here with my popcorn lol.

I didn’t start “FRESH” when I went through the Dark Portal the first time, why would I this time?

More equivocating, as if because common parlance uses the same word “boosting” for 2 different things, they must be the same thing.

One happens with currency earned in game, traded to other players in game, for in game assistance from another player.

The other is you swiping your credit card and Blizzard giving you an instant level 58.

12 levels is not insignificant. The kind of low effort tourists you’re worried about will likely never make it out of HFP.

It wasn’t fun for me. Vanilla was tied to a time in my life of great turmoil, and it really was just emotionally exhausting. Mechanically, I find it more fun, but emotionally I could never make it work.

I likely won’t play WotLK either. Auto-porting LFD (to me) was the beginning of the skid down to where retail is today.

TBC is whole game actually, 1-70.

See we aren’t playing expansions like in retail, it’s all together, azeroth+outland.

1 Like

It’s amazing that you recognize this (and I agree with it), but don’t recognize the inherent problem with selling level 58 characters on the Blizzard store.