This is some of the worst world content I have seen since Warlods of Dreanor

Two reused massive zones full of nothing but useless npcs made just to inconvenience the player. Even the 4 mobs per zone that are used for quests have the longest respawn times and don’t always drop quest items. I feel like blizzard saw us asking to make the game more like classic and they completely missed the point and started adding the worst things from classic and not the good things. Really a daily quest to farm 4 rares? Did you forget how that went in nazjatar and how you had to nerf the number of rares required down to 1? Also I thought we learned long ago that making quest objectives not shareable between players in the world is a bad thing. (e.g. If someone destroys an obelisk 0.2 seconds before me it disappears and I don’t get credit.) Guess we’ll just make the same mistakes over and over again. The only good piece of content is the horrific visions and of course they had to time gate the living hell out of that. Can’t have fun; please just go grind exalted for 2 more new boring factions full of click and kill X things quests.

7 Likes

This is arguably worse content than wod. i hope that (((whoever))) on activision’s ceo staff is pressuring blizzard to timetables they can’t reach while simultaneously firing the QA staff from one of the most profitable franchises in video gaming history drops dead of a heart attack in mine craft.

Add to that list, running out of sanity in visions due to lag spikes or dc’s. Its cost me two Vessels and several mini vision dailies so far.
I’m behind in my guild already and while I should be able to catch up eventually, its not fair to them to have one of their main dps fall behind due to badly thought out mechanics.

WoD isn’t considered the worst expac, because its content was bad. Its content was actually fine and was in-line with other expansions of the time.

WoD is the worst expac, because it only had 2 tiers of content. Essentially, WoD had only 2/3 the content compared to every other expansion.

The content drought at the end of WoD was 13 months long! … over half the total duration of that expansion.

BFA is already ahead of WoD in that respect. For BFA to be worse than WoD, Shadowlands would have to arrive in 2021.

@Millips
I agree. I like the Idea, reusing Two Zones and make them be Assaulted by N’Zoth, but while i get why Uldum … why the Vale? There is nothing really there that’s interesting for him, save Empress Shek’zara.

That said, what do i hate. The first thing i hate is there is no Portal to and from Uldum … the Portal To the Vale kicks me out in Jade Forrest and i have to fly 2-3 minutes to the Vale(which is even annoying because you have to fly up) :face_vomiting:

Additionally … its just the Zones how they where … with added sexual innuendo Tentacles and peeping Eyes … some new Mobs … heck even in that Siege of Orgrimmar Patch in Mists of Pandaria there where more changes in the Barrens :roll_eyes:

And then the Quests … :nauseated_face: … flying around trying to peck the handful mobs that can drop the Quest items in the quest zone shown. And if the opposite Faction tags it i can’t tag it, as well as sometimes it seems bugged and one from my faction tags it but i can’t.

It really shows that no Developer actually Plays World of Warcraft anymore … i can’t explain why so much stuff is added that sounds nice on Paper and then in the Game there are obvious Design problems with said ideas.

There is a portal to Uldum in both SW and Org. Agreed there is no portal back but you still have several hearths you can use.

I set my hearthstone in the Shrine in Vale. When I am done in Vale, there is a portal to Org, then portal to Uldum, then if I need to go anywhere else I can use Dalaran hearth followed by Org portal then wherever else I want to go (such as portal to Zuldazar then Silithus).

If I get caught with all hearths down then there is always fly a short distance to Silithus where there is a portal back to Zuldazar.

You are just wrong. The world content specificaly in WoD was so bad. They were pointless fill the bar quests that gave 0 rewards. Literally no one did them ever. Compared to the MoP dalies that came before and the Legion world quest system that came after, WoDs world content was really bad. BFA is better than WoD in most ever aspect, i agree, but the world content for 8.3 i so increadably bad.

1 Like