This is Now a Thread About Goats

To be new and interesting, what do you think about goats? Do we need more goat mounts? Or should goats be the only playable race?

3 Likes

This is like the fourth or fifth forum post about this…

I’m using it as an opportunity to show that my characters have focused on their own homelands for a while instead of skipping off at every opportunity to fight whatever shiny new bad that guy pops up on another continent/world.

We won’t stop until there are enough posts to equal a funny number like 69 or 420

2 Likes

Juspion gets trapped in the the phantom zone and if you don’t come up with what your character did during timeskip I’m going to decide for you and you get trapped in the the phantom zone with him!!

Yeah looking back, true enough. Won’t let me delete though.

Yes, but we prefer to be called “Draenei”.

4 Likes

Goats, you say?

1 Like

I need a couple screaming goats like in Thor Love and Thunder.

My answer is an unironic yes.

The riding goats from MoP are my favorite mount. They’re just so sleek and stylish with their big, cresting horns and charming little beards. I wish there were more goats. I wish we had 40% more goats and 80% fewer dragons, wolves and horses. 10% fewer cats.

1 Like

heresy.

Can this thread be about goats and the OW2 launch dumpster fire? I lost 5 years of stats/skins/purchased stuff and I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise at this point.

1 Like

they should make World of Warcraft 2 that looks almost indistinguishable from World of Warcraft but all your characters get deleted

I actually seriously wouldn’t mind a soft reboot of WoW to WoW 2 with new systems and conveniently expansion-shaped memory holes.

I’m going to use my horse powers to turn every single mount in this game into a horse and you can’t stop me. No one can stop me.

If you die now, you should get an honorary ghost goat mount to make up for the Shadowlands expansion.

If the entire Shadowlands expansion was goat themed it would have been more enjoyable and made more sense than what we got.

1 Like