This is it for Sylvanas. Move over

You’re literally demonstrating the exact problem with this cutscene. It’s totally redundant. You were already on Team Saurfang and now you’re… what? Moreso?

16 Likes

Naw boi, I think they are gonna still have her do 20 more stupid pointless things like kicking puppies everywhere she goes. Like Garrosh torturing civilians and children for no tactical reason in the streets of Orgrimmar.

Character assassination BLIZZARD STYLE doesn’t know when to quit.

15 Likes

Stick an Axe in me and call me Malfurion, I’m done.

12 Likes

You just really like killing Horde, don’t you?

However daddy Blizzard wants you to feel, I guess.

13 Likes

It’s not redundant lmao. Its literally just telling a piece of a story. The writing team already said they don’t even give a crap what you people think. They’re telling a story they want to tell. I highly doubt they devoted this many resources to CGI cinematics with the singular purpose of swaying one factions players into picking certain, rather meaningless, options on a crappy quest chain.

They weren’t rubbing their hands together going “I know I know we’ll make one with Thrall and then EVERYONE will turn on her!!mwuahahaha!!” No, that isn’t what happened. What happened was probably literally they wrote this story like 2 years ago and then when making the cinematics they kept going “Oh you know what would be cool? Let’s show this part of Saurfangs journey. Oh we can do more?! Let’s show this part too!! That’d be cool!” There is no conspiracy against players who really love Sylvanas lol

4 Likes

I typed out some big response but it’s just not worth it. I’m happy you have something to be happy about Spudd, you’re part of a rare group.

12 Likes

Sending two lvl 1 Forsaken rogues who barely attempt stealth to kill Thrall seems like a false flag more than anything else.

7 Likes

Send 2 lvl 1 Forsaken rogues to go get one shot by Thrall, thus making him instantly come back to rally the rest of the Horde against her who haven’t already turned on her. This is epic genius 4 D chess at work bro. Just like power sliding into Frostmourne.

5 Likes

Calling it now.

Those weren’t Forsaken. They were Undead risen specifically to carry out this false flag attack. Risen by Saurfang.

Back in Wrath, Saurfang spent time undercover in the Cult of the Damned. During that time, he developed a knack for Necromancy. He raised those Undead. And he isn’t done.

Saurfang didn’t come to Nagrand for Thrall. He came for his son’s corpse. To raise Deathbringer Saurfang once more and bind him to his will.

12 Likes

Lordy lord would I be on board for that expac
“So we’re going back to Org?”
“Yeah just…lemme go say hi to my son…”

3 Likes

Sylvanas obviously wants Thrall to come back.

2 Likes

Undead assassins dressed up like Mortal Kombat characters who attack Thrall and Saurfang aren’t Horde. They are enemies to the Horde.

From what I remember, Lilian Voss didn’t get received well on these forums at all because her personality was a complete 180 from all of her previous portrayals up to that point. She was basically defined by how she didn’t want anything to do with necromancy or the horde. Garona’s suffering the same problem, and Rexxar to a lesser extent as well. It makes it hard to take any of them seriously right now.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s either going to be

1. the Rogues were sent by someone else

2. she wanted Thrall back, and knew he needed convincing.
    She wouldn’t risk such a task with rogues, she would have sent Dark Rangers who would done the job from a distance.

3 Likes

While I desperately hope this is the case, I can’t trust Blizzard writers to actually give us a twist that would be good for the Horde.

1 Like

Plot twist they were sent by Nathanos as a part of a plot to weed out those disloyal to Sylvanas. What better way then to see who will choose the beloved Thrall over his dark lady?

I made a Horde character because I wanted to fight the Alliance.

Little did I know I’d be fighting the Horde every expansion.

6 Likes

It gets boring, doesn’t it.

1 Like

The Rouges were most likely just watching but if i was going to kill thrall i would use Dark Rangers and i would have them strike at super long range and given where he lives it be easy to put an arrow though his head for a Dark ranger. That being said Blizzard is more or less putting us down the Mop 2.0 with some change they think will be enough to make the story better it and look at the what this story has done so far to the Horde Player base.

Thrall will die to close his arc and stop people from asking him to get back. And world already have young daughter of Durotan to replace him