This is it for real. I'm leaving the Forums. In terms of Life Issues

I know I already have done these millions of times but that said. Its time for me to Officially Leave now because as of right now I’m in middle of moving out of my House and there’ll probably be a big change happening to my life. I won’t be on the Forums alot of times but its for the best not just my well being but also to others as well.

Thank you folks for all the good insane years and Months on the Forums ether good, bad, terrible, or just down right Great in some places. I hope everyone in the WoW Community get what they want in terms of not just Allied Races but the rest of the Game as Whole like Class Tier Gear, Better Rewards, Better Lore Story and etc.

I may have been come across as a entitled Alliance Bias Jerkwad from those years. It was because I just wanted the Alliance Faction to get better in terms of getting Cinematics, Better Allied Races, and etc. But all of those are beyond my reach and I never treated people with respect as a person. To the High Elf Fans from the Discord/Community. I am sorry I brought Shame and give you guys a bad name in general. No Matter how many times I try to get back into the grace of the High Elf Community or just other way around I’ll never truly be accepted back in seeing as how I am permanently banned but Fair Enough. I did deserve it for not listening and not respecting people on there as people by respecting their opinions. I hope you guys get what you wanted ether Pure Blooded High Elves or Half Elves. Don’t stop for what you believe in. That goes to everyone as well for Vulpera, Sethrak, Wildhammer, Mok’thanal, Broken, Ankoan, San’layn, and etc.

If there’s few things I want to say to the Anti High Elfers, Lore Folks, Night Elf Fans, Blood Elf Fans, and etc. I’m sorry for not treating you folks as a person or respecting your opinions in general as well. I hope you guys get what you want and I hope you guys have a Better Future.

All right that’s it. Good Bye Folks. Take care.

3 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

18 Likes

Oh no, not a human male paladin, whatever will we do without you?

2 Likes

Take care.

5 Likes

See you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Please actually take a break this time, it’s for your own good. Feel better, honestly <3

I think the devs need to look into what the whole HE thing has done to this man, remove them from the game and the forums for everyones safety.

I truly hope people actually aren’t letting fictional elves harm their real lives in any way.

2 Likes

You don’t have to make a “goodbye” post to the forums, every time you are going to be a little busy in your life.

When you move out of your house, you are eventually “moved.”

None of those races you listed are ever going to be playable races.

Good luck!

I still have no idea who you are. But good luck with life I suppose.

4 Likes

Op kind of strikes me as the type to call someone and leave really really long messages.

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with the OP.

1 Like

I died lol

1 Like