This is how you can fix this mess of wrong ilvl gears

No I dont think Blizzard will even try to compensate to anyone who got screwed.

But they may take this easy and lazy way out : on Friday when they will reset the world quest, they will refresh the weekly quest to allow you redo the feast, great hunt and dragonbane to complete the weekly quest again.

blizzard never fixes this for us when we lose out - if we would have gotten 589 gear though, you can be sure it would have all been hotfixed within hours and the gear reduced.

3 Likes

They actually have sent caches to people effected recieved mine while in raid a few hours ago.

Would loved to know what the determination is on that because I got hosed three times and have seen nothing.

2 Likes

No idea I put in a ticket last night and posted here and one showed up in my mail in the same way you get a piece of gear you forgot to loot.

They probably need a GM ticket to send out replacement caches. They’re not going to look themselves at all players who got hosed, and send them caches.

1 Like

I actually think they might have because I received a new item in my mail tonight and I had decided not to even bother putting in a ticket. I was pleasantly surprised that they are sending the new items out.