This is how professionals do it

Blizzard, take notes. This is how you release a patch. Stop leaving players to guess and calculate changes like nerfing all traits by %50. Don’t mock your paying customers with 2+2 = 4 -1 = 3 when we ask how itemization values work in PvP.

Do this instead. This is how professionals work.

en-americas-support(dot)nintendo(dot)com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43317

Note: replace (dot) with .

1 Like

I’m sorry. Your trust level is too low for me to click your link.

13 Likes

It is too bad they aren’t ‘educated’ enough to know how to post links at their trust level, I really hate having to do work when people want me to look at something that really is a waste of time anyway.

4 Likes

Ok so educate me then instead of being a toddler? You literally did more “work” typing out that insult than it would take to replace the (dot)s with .

7 Likes

Or Blizzard just has a backwards set of forum restrictions due to their inability to adequately moderate using common automated and human resources available.

Fault the provider for an insufficient product, not the end user.

13 Likes

What makes you think they ever took you guys seriously ?? hmmmm :upside_down_face:

Thank you. This is the exact point of my post. We pay just as much money to play this game as PvE’ers and have never received the same treatment. Inb4 someone justifies this by saying, “but exclusive PvP’ers make up a small portion of the population”.

That’s not cool. Compare that to people who are the minority IRL being treated differently and you’ll have protests. I am half trolling with that comparison, but the frustration is real and more than decade old.

All you have to do is read this thread. You are the one who is talking about professionals and lack, thereof.

Actually, I will save you from reading that extremely poorly written post.

to put a link at your trust level just use the little squiggle thing to the left of your number row on your keyboard before and after your link.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43317

3 Likes

You’ve done this for other people as well, myself included. So thank you very much for being helpful to the community!

I mean, an MMO is more complicated than a fighting game. I don’t think that style of patch notes would work nearly as well .

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43317

Fixed that for ya.

I barely PVP (I did, say, 5 rated arenas with a friend one night this expac, plus unrated battlegrounds for the weekly). That being said, I too would like access to as much information about changes regarding it in the patch notes as possible, as opposed to being surprised with it after the patch drops and then having to figure out exactly what changed (thats what I think the OP is trying to say, correct me if I’m wrong). If there are significant intended changes to content that were excluded from the patch notes, be it for PvE or PvP, I feel it is Blizzard’s obligation to explain those changes to us in plain, easy-to-understand language.

That being said, I do feel that Blizzard tries to get information on the most significant changes in the patch and hotfix notes, even though there are oversights sometimes. I feel that stuff like this is the exception, rather than the rule

Funny.

Years ago, Blizzard gave simplified notes like this. By simplified, I mean no numbers or real information. However, this is an MMO which is all about numbers and math to get the best performance out of your character. So people complained. Now they show numbers including things like ilevel and some basic math on how things are adjusted.

We don’t want simplified information without anything real. We want more and more numbers. Why do you think people datamine every bit of data and build simulators?

Okay, I read the patch notes, sorry for not having much interest in fighters, but nowhere does it explain what vulnerability means or anything like that. Increased power? Okay, by how much? Made it easier to grab? How so? Those patch notes are lacking in details as well OP.

Ty Amine.

I’m not asking for the style/layout of changes. I’m asking for documented changes.

Blizzard will make changes in PvP and leave the community guessing. Refer back to my OP for examples.

Your linked page says “Reduced vulnerability.” but does not give a percent. So Blizzard provides MORE information, not less.

1 Like

Blizzard didn’t announce the %50 trait nerf, players had to figure it out on their own.

I’m referring to pvp changes. They always give very detailed reports when it comes to pve.

We literally asked them since beta how the itemization values will work in PvP and after months they finally mock us by saying it’s 2+2 = 4 - 1 = 3

Blizzard is a joke. Just because you don’t care about pvp doesn’t mean they are not a joke.